Around the NFL II - Even NFLier

y2lamanaki

Steelers and Falcons win. Panthers lost. 2/3 ain't bad. 

Vikings need to take an L, but maybe it doesn't matter. Green Bay is probably winning the division anyway. I expect Dallas to be the third seed at best. Vikings probably get a wild card. 

Edited by PapaShogun
  • Like 1

Panthers came within a hair, but I'll take the two we got. Now a Dallas win (yuck) this evening would complete a pretty fantastic day for us. 

Also - is it crazy to think the Dolphins could eventually end up at .500 and have an outside shot at the playoffs? Here's their schedule: 

Bills
@Browns
Eagles
@Jets
@Giants
Bengals
@Patriots

They basically have to go 2-1 against the Bills, Eagles, and a Patriots team that might be resting starters. And then not lose a bunch of winnable games (even for them). 

I mean - yes, it's ridiculously unlikely - but it's weird how it's not an impossibility. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sherm said:

Seems like Pitt got a steal for Fitzpatrick. 

Meh, I would only say that if they end up making the playoffs and the pick is in the 20s. 

Half of the turnovers have been lucky. Fumble recoveries and tipped passes right to him. 

It certainly helped light a fire for that defense though 

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Love it, Steelers take down the Rams.

Goff was under pressure much of the game and when he did have time, just didn't make great decisions.

That Steelers defense is for real. Top 3 defenses are clearly Pats/Steelers/Niners. 

Rams offense is a below average unit though