Week 4 GDT- Eagles @ Titans

FutureIsWhite

33 minutes ago, FutureIsWhite said:

I think I was at this game ? Was this the game in Philly where we hit five field goals and won like 15-14 on a Big Al Degreco field goal? 

I think it was , anyways I was at that game and they were brutal towards me . Philly fans are no joke, I’ve been to Buff,ten,Gmen,jets,pats, and ravens home games and philly is by far the worst stadium when it comes to the fans . I remember mcnabb scores a td right near my seats I the end zone and we drove down and nailed a last second kick.

No this was like 29-28 something like that. It’s the only time in Titans history they won wearing white on whites. Kearse also got hurt 

7 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

The last time I watched an Eagles game with my Eagles fan friend, Kenny Britt torched them for 3 TDs.

Last time we played the Eagles we got smoked by Sanchez and Chip Kelly. Mettenburger was the starter.

But that time Britt scored 3 TDs was awesome. He didn’t even start the game either 

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Last time we played the Eagles we got smoked by Sanchez and Chip Kelly. Mettenburger was the starter.

But that time Britt scored 3 TDs was awesome. He didn’t even start the game either 

I didn't watch that game with my buddy though. This weekend I am driving to KC to watch it with him, so we assured a victory and a Corey Davis 3 TD performance.

The Eagles are a good team with a good QB.  They don't have offensive weapons that are "elite" but they are collectively a great group.  
I think coaching will play a big part of this one.  
How will Pederson and Schwartz attack our team? How will they use their weapons...

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

The Eagles are a good team with a good QB.  They don't have offensive weapons that are "elite" but they are collectively a great group.  
I think coaching will play a big part of this one.  
How will Pederson and Schwartz attack our team? How will they use their weapons...

Could be a Dion Lewis game this week. I would expect to see him used a lot in the passing game 

Just now, Titans fan 617 said:

Could be a Dion Lewis game this week. I would expect to see him used a lot in the passing game 

Yeah. 
I wonder if that's the best way to attack them or a big dose of Henry down their guts.  They play that wide 9 I think still right?  
Also hopefully a game where Jonnu gets some targets down the middle?  Like TE's have historically hurt us?

23 minutes ago, Dionysus said:

What's the word on Adoree and Blaine?  Did either clear concussion protocol?

We’ll likely hear what’s going on with them tomorrow. I think it’s pretty clear what’s going on with Blaine given the QB signing though.

11 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah. 
I wonder if that's the best way to attack them or a big dose of Henry down their guts.  They play that wide 9 I think still right?  
Also hopefully a game where Jonnu gets some targets down the middle?  Like TE's have historically hurt us?

Teams are having a hard time running against them. I think #3 rushing D this year. I think Lewis would flourish if used similarly to Kamara. He's got the receiving skillset. We haven't hit him a lot out of the backfield yet.

Edit: #1 rushing D

44 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah. 

Yes to the wide 9. We have to make this game an ugly grinder again in order to win imo. Will be harder this time considering they have the best rushing defense right now and a way better coaching staff than Jacksonville and Houston, but if we can get a healthy Conklin back who is able to shake off the rust quickly it could hopefully offset that a bit. I think we keep doing what we’ve been doing honestly. Keep them off balance with a mixture of Henry and Lewis and a little wildcat sprinkled in there. Read options and RPO’s from Marcus along with his scrambling improvision. A lot of screens and crossing routes and misdirection while also taking a shot or two to keep them honest (Bouye pass interference in Davis). Whatever we can to keep them guessing and keep the chains moving. I’m really not sure what their weakness is defensively, but if there’s one thing that isn’t, it appears to be the rushing D.

My main concern is will we be able to sustain anything on offense with the running game and how do we cover their tight end.   I also think they will run a quick passing game screens to RB and so forth that will negate our ability to pressure the QB

Archived