? Week 4: 2-1 Bucs vs 2-1 Bears

Jimmy Austin

1 minute ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Well screw this. We better look different after the bye or else I’m gonna lose a lot of interest. This team is just exhausting.

Two weeks of the highest high followed by two weeks of the lowest low. It's a fun rollercoaster ride.

Just now, Buc Ball said:

There’s no justification for not making a coaching change in defence here.

Bin the scheme or bin the players. If you refuse to do either, get in the bin yourself.

I agree there has got to be a change and if it doesn't happen Koetter loses all credibility as a coach.  If he can bench players for **** play this quick he can get rid of a coach that has under performed for three seasons now.

3 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

I agree there has got to be a change and if it doesn't happen Koetter loses all credibility as a coach.  If he can bench players for **** play this quick he can get rid of a coach that has under performed for three seasons now.

Agreed. It goes both ways. It’s not like this is year 1 game 4 for Smith either...

4 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

who are we going to bench on defense ??? lol we are already on backups as it is

Just now, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

They are so disorganized in coverage, I just want a defense that is sound positionally.  I can live with better talent just beating the defense.  That is not even close to happening right now.

2 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

You misunderstood... I said get rid of a coach specifically Mike Smith.    I have seen him in the Bears game bench Grimes and Fitz for poor play so he needs to do the same for the coaching staff to have any credibility.   The players will not stay behind him if he falters than it will be a real **** show in Tampa.

1 minute ago, sryan66611 said:

You misunderstood... I said get rid of a coach specifically Mike Smith.    I have seen him in the Bears game bench Grimes and Fitz for poor play so he needs to do the same for the coaching staff to have any credibility.   The players will not stay behind him if he falters than it will be a real **** show in Tampa.

Last time we got embarrassed like this week four, we finished the season 8-4, on our way to a 9-7 record. But this time we're 2-2 and not 1-3.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Last time we got embarrassed like this week four, we finished the season 8-4, on our way to a 9-7 record. But this time we're 2-2 and not 1-3.

Yea but I feel Koetter needs to make the right moves...   The team isn't going to get behind him and rally if they see that he doesn't hold the coaching staff to the same standard as the players.

EDIT:  He will probably do what Lovie did which is fire the secondary coach and keep on trucking with the same Coordinator.

Archived