Week 4 GDT: Time to Get Supercharged

N4L

3 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Just checking in from the ESPN app from time to time. Team is a factory of sadness. 

Yeaaaaa, honestly it's not been that bad. We got a ton of injuries but the team hasn't looked completely inept.

1 minute ago, y2lamanaki said:

I feel like we lack football players that make football plays. 

This is also accurate. Lots or problems with this team. I know that I was lower on the team than the majority of fans coming into the seasons, but even I am a little surprised and disappointed by the all of the issues I have seen thus far. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

This is also accurate. Lots or problems with this team. I know that I was lower on the team than the majority of fans coming into the seasons, but even I am a little surprised and disappointed by the all of the issues I have seen thus far. 

Yeah, I was caught completely off guard by how much a lot of players that played really well last year just aren't doing well this year. Then there's so many poor penalties, dropped catches, missed tackles...like basic football stuff that this team is just terribad at. 

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

Yeah, I was caught completely off guard by how much a lot of players that played really well last year just aren't doing well this year. Then there's so many poor penalties, dropped catches, missed tackles...like basic football stuff that this team is just terribad at. 

Honestly at the WR position Goodwin missed time, Garcon is coming back from a bad neck injury and is prob needing to get adjusted, and it's allowing more focus to be on Taylor too.  Stuff I think will sort itself out.

Archived