WEEK 4 GDT - Steelers vs. Ravens SNF

skywlker32

Just now, warfelg said:

Why hasn't there been a stack or trips with Brown back to get him a clean release?

Would make WAY too much sense to feature your playmakers. Instead let's dink and dunk to Switzer all game long and pray our D can get some stops to make the game closer.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Would make WAY too much sense to feature your playmakers. Instead let's dink and dunk to Switzer all game long and pray our D can get some stops to make the game closer.

I have no problem with the dink and dunk the way you do because eventually they will have to defend it and spring someone else.  

Just now, 3rivers said:

we should have signed weddle, another player I wanted them to sign and they let go

We tried to sign Weddle. He chose Baltimore before even coming to his Pittsburgh visit. I'm actually glad that it worked out that way because, so far, Weddle easily made the wrong decision as evidenced by AB running through him for a Division winning TD two years ago.

Just now, warfelg said:

I have no problem with the dink and dunk the way you do because eventually they will have to defend it and spring someone else.  

The issue is they don't have to defend it until it actually puts 7 on the board consistently. If it works to the tun of 14 points then I will love it. But Fichtner and co have not led me to believe they're competent enough to do that.

Archived