WEEK 4 GDT - Steelers vs. Ravens SNF

skywlker32

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

The issue is they don't have to defend it until it actually puts 7 on the board consistently. If it works to the tun of 14 points then I will love it. But Fichtner and co have not led me to believe they're competent enough to do that.

The thing is....that's not just on Fitchner.  That's on Ben too for making the read to throw that.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

I love Conner but he's gotta just lower his shoulder and run. He's cutting too much in the open field and costing himself valuable yards.

I feel like people have been making too many "Bell get's a few more yards" comments and it's getting to him.

Just now, warfelg said:

The thing is....that's not just on Fitchner.  That's on Ben too for making the read to throw that.

That's why I said "and co..." because I'm putting it on Ben. However, I've criticized Ben enough so people know where I stand on his play this year so I'm just not going to outright say it.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

That's why I said "and co..." because I'm putting it on Ben. However, I've criticized Ben enough so people know where I stand on his play this year so I'm just not going to outright say it.

I mean....I rather see that than an INT.....so kinda why I think it's a bit of a bad thing to be complaining about.

Archived