WEEK 4 GDT - Steelers vs. Ravens SNF

skywlker32

Just now, Dcash4 said:

Fitcher has no plan. He calls plays. He has no offense. We don’t prepare a game plan. 

This is beyond true. Sense of situational awareness is as bad as Haley's only it seems to be every possession thus far. Should've known this guy was an idiot when he decided to feature an offense around McDonald, James, and Switzer.

1 minute ago, CKSteeler said:

What because his hands touched the QB?

No, because the whistle blew the play dead, they hung onto Conner for an additional 3 to 5 yards and then tackled him. It certainly was not the tackler's natural momentum completing the tackle out of bounds. 

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

This is beyond true. Sense of situational awareness is as bad as Haley's only it seems to be every possession thus far. Should've known this guy was an idiot when he decided to feature an offense around McDonald, James, and Switzer.

I think the issue I have with him is he want's to 'feature' everyone and as a result doesn't feature anyone.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

I guess the good news is that if this team goes down 21-0 before 09:00, I can watch Shameless, America to Me, and Family Guy rather than worrying if this game will be competitive.

We're getting Furyk'ed.  Ryder Cup joke!!

Archived