WEEK 4 GDT - Steelers vs. Ravens SNF

skywlker32

Just now, grubs10 said:

Soften up the defense.

It hasn't worked all season and hasn't worked today. It's one thing to get him involved in the offense. It's another go go to him on 5 consecutive plays. We don't even do that ish with Bell and Brown and we're gonna do that with bootleg Wes Welker? When's the last time we called a crossing route for Juju which has worked all season?!

we need another Vmac run over TD to get this crowd going. Listen to how quiet it is there. This crowd likes physicality but this team is soft and Vmac is the only player that really got the crowd going. Who would have thought

Just now, 3rivers said:

we need another Vmac run over TD to get this crowd going. Listen to how quiet it is there. This crowd likes physicality but this team is soft and Vmac is the only player that really got the crowd going. Who would have thought

That's a crowd problem though. I hate people who go to live events who don't understand that their job is to be loud and obnoxious. I have to yell at our student section every Friday that the game isn't about them but the players on the field and it's annoying.

24 minutes ago, warfelg said:

:shrug: Then most of Hilton's sacks are that too.

I mean....I just think it's being unnecessarily hard on him for no reason.  A play was drawn up, and he ran it to perfection.  Is he supposed to go out of his way to be touched?

I'm not knocking on him for that play ... all I'm saying is that the only way he gets sacks.

Archived