Week 4: Jacksonville Jaguars (2-1) vs New York Jets (1-2) - Revenge game #3

pwny

8 hours ago, MJD4MVP5455 said:

We are 3-0 when I dont take part in game day threads during the game and 0-1 when I do. I now know what I must do.

You stay out of game day threads until the game is over. Sounds logical. 

Blake is such a likeable guy.  I wish he gets his game to the next level consistently coz I think he has the personality for other teams fans to say "why can't MY qb be like that? "

overall good game by offense and defense despite the turnovers and the dumb penalty by Gipson. They did miss a couple of bombs.  I also think we need to do better job making tackles, as it seems we always go for a strip too often and end up missing the tackle instead. 

Bryan had a few solid plays but he hasn't jumped off. Not sure if he's thinking too much or more what they are asking of him. But notable on his Florida tape is how fast his get off was. Watching him now,  he's almost always the last out of his stance. But at least he's able to give Campbell a breather which should prolong Calais career. 

Dede balled out despite the turnover,  but he made a few "extra" to pick up some yards. 

Surprised at the Jets D which has been very aggressive.  I kinda feel like they game plan for Leonard, but never adjusted when he went out.

He didn't get a lot of snaps, but I like Jacob's recognition on that PA rollout. He didn't bite at all and stuck to his man.

Patmon plays ok with the guy in front of him, but he might be in trouble vs the chiefs and their speed. He's been burned through pre season deep, the QB just hasn't been able to get the ball to them. Not sure Hayden deals better with speed guys though either.

The bad news is Leonard's hammy.  Ugh. I'm sorry it's my fault.  I never should have drafted him in ff.

That was my jinx

Archived