GOAT Appetizers: RESULT-----WINGS WIN

MWil23

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Can we force all the illegal immegrants from Cali to get out of our new country?

Go back to hippyville you not knowing how to run a state donkey's.

You think California is coming with you? We're just going to set up jackhammers at the Mason-Dixon line.

Tell Mississippi we say hi.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

You think California is coming with you? We're just going to set up jackhammers at the Mason-Dixon line.

Tell Mississippi we say hi.

You misunderstood me. I want all you dumb Californians to leave. We are doing just fine without you invading our precious lands.

California is gross. Take it to the Midwest. Let it sink that ship.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You misunderstood me. I want all you dumb Californians to leave. We are doing just fine without you invading our precious lands.

California is gross. Take it to the Midwest. Let it sink that ship.

California would be like the 5th largest economy in the world. We'll happily take it and we'll use it to destroy you.

Texas edumacation for the win.

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

California would be like the 5th largest economy in the world. We'll happily take it and we'll use it to destroy you.

After we use it up can we sell it and make a profit so long as we promise to throw the entire city of Boston and their fans in as well?

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

But they had to issue IOUs to creditors a few years ago, so I expect that cycle to continue. 

California - where a fool parts way with their money.

The same state that would have completely collapsed if Texas didnt support the fed gov with enough revenue to bail out? The same state defaulting on Muni bonds? The same state that has counties with no fire department just so they can be the leaders in social justice?

I know what a ishy state Cali is. I unfortunately go there about 4 times a year. And every dumb hippy I know in Cali is trying to move to Texas so they can live the American dream.

Did you really just make a point, then put your mod pants on and say I can't counter?

Shame.

Fair. Take your shot. THEN we're done.

(Honestly, I read @Matts4313 response and said "Oye, this is getting bad").

Everyone cool with that?

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Fair. Take your shot. THEN we're done.

(Honestly, I read @Matts4313 response and said "Oye, this is getting bad").

Everyone cool with that?

Nah I'll drop it.

Cali's debt:GDP ratio isn't at all out of line and defaulting on a bond doesn't matter in the long term when you have the ability to secure extra credit which a huge economy like California's would. Which isn't to say it's in perfect balance, but the idea of imminent disaster is just a bad talking point tbh.

Archived