GOAT Appetizers: RESULT-----WINGS WIN

MWil23

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Give me:

CHEESE CURDS

WINGS

Let's be honest, it's the finals that we all dreamed about. Meat vs. Cheese

Poppers are Gods greatest pepper wrapped in bacon and stuffed with cheese. So in a way is Veggies+Meat+Cheese vs Meat. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Poppers are Gods greatest pepper wrapped in bacon and stuffed with cheese. So in a way is Veggies+Meat+Cheese vs Meat. 

Oh, don't get me wrong, I love a good popper...especially a bacon wrapped one. It's a tough decision, and I will gladly accept the fate of the outcome of curds vs. poppers. Everyone wins (and loses) in that scenario.

Guys, let's be honest here, there's a reason that everyone should order the APPETIZER SAMPLER at every single restaurant. Wings, curds, poppers, and nachos/potato skins is about as close to food heaven as you can get.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Oh, don't get me wrong, I love a good popper...especially a bacon wrapped one. It's a tough decision, and I will gladly accept the fate of the outcome of curds vs. poppers. Everyone wins (and loses) in that scenario.

Guys, let's be honest here, there's a reason that everyone should order the APPETIZER SAMPLER at every single restaurant. Wings, curds, poppers, and nachos/potato skins is about as close to food heaven as you can get.

Did we even include potato skins? That is for sure my fav actual 'real' app. But as I have harped, I dont think wings are an app. And although nachos are an app, I will order those for a meal if I am going that route. 

2 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'm voting for cheese curds and crag rangoon now.

You are so begging to be waterboarded. No skin off my back, I've waterboarded at least six people today, you're up to be lucky number seven...

I've never electroshocked someone, so gonna eyeball it. @jonu62882 bring me my jumper cables, a car battery and a Fanta...

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

You are so begging to be waterboarded. No skin off my back, I've waterboarded at least six people today, you're up to be lucky number seven...

I've never electroshocked someone, so gonna eyeball it. @jonu62882 bring me my jumper cables, a car battery and a Fanta...

Honestly the first time you said it, the image that popped in my head was you with jumper cables attached to your nipples and your wife splashing water on you. 

I dont know if that says more about my warped mind or my perception of your home life. 

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I nominated them and no one seconded the nomination, so they didn't make the cut.

Actually I nominated them, @cddolphin seconded, @Hockey5djh thirded, and you were the 4th. Not sure why they didnt make the cut. Definitely a class above filthy jalapeno poppers.....

On 9/28/2018 at 10:15 AM, cddolphin said:
On 9/28/2018 at 10:01 AM, Heimdallr said:

someone mentioned loaded baked potatoes, but I'd support loaded potato skins

Good idea.

On 9/28/2018 at 10:08 AM, Hockey5djh said:

That said Potato Skins seem like a pretty classic app that should be in the list soooooooo.....

On 9/28/2018 at 10:38 AM, MWil23 said:

I'll second potato skins and pretzel bites.

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Honestly the first time you said it, the image that popped in my head was you with jumper cables attached to your nipples and your wife splashing water on you. 

I dont know if that says more about my warped mind or my perception of your home life. 

... don't judge, I like a side of pain with my pleasure.

Archived