GOAT Appetizers: RESULT-----WINGS WIN

MWil23

Before I tally the votes, let's take a moment of silence to remember @ramssuperbowl99, who was systematically destroyed by @pwny.

giphy.gif

Here are your results:

1. Cheese Curds DEFEATS #12 Cocktail Shrimp 11 to 4

#11 Wings UPSETS (2nd consecutive upset but they were ranked criminally low by @LETSGOBROWNIES) #2 Nachos 9 to 6 (@ET80 will probably still vote nachos in every subsequent round and die on that hill just like pulled pork w/slaw)

#8 Crab Rangoon UPSETS #3 Poutine 9 to 6. Let's be honest though, everyone wins, because at the end of the day, all of us are Americans (Not all of us, just the important ones)

#7 Jalepeno Poppers UPSETS #4 Crab Cakes in a barn burner 8 to 7.

Semi-Finals!!!!!!!

#1 Cheese Curds vs. #7 Jalepeno Poppers

#8 Crab Rangoon vs. #11 Wings

Please tag everyone, thanks.

This cheese curds nonsense has to stop. Lucky #7 - Jalepeno Poppers!

#11 Wings (in what should be a clean sweep - anyone who votes crab rangoon over WINGS needs to be electroshocked while being waterboarded).

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5269184

Seriously though, am I allowed to vote in the remainder of this competition now?

We already know you have poor taste in food from the Pulled Pork with Slaw debacle, so I'd endorse this course of action.

22 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Not a whole lot you can do. Besides, @pwny has been a little fussy since the Brewers beat the Cubs and then the Cubs lost the wild card. Best let him get it out of his system.

I wouldn't know about that, I'm too busy focusing on YOUR 2017 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION HOUSTON ASTROS...

1*7j8laYh0aKBdc7hLNl7xkA.gif

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The crab rangoon vote is solely to make ET mad. Wings is going to roll into the finals.

Wings are going to win the whole thing and they arent even a damn appetizer. Which speaks volume as to how smart we are collectively as a group. 

Archived