GOAT Appetizers: RESULT-----WINGS WIN

MWil23

1 hour ago, Shady Slim said:

i missed my chance to fight the good fight for dumplings 

rip dumplings you were good, real good, maybe even the best

Who the hell eats dumplings as an appetizer?

EDIT: oh, maybe you mean Asian dumplings?

i have no idea what southern usa dumplings are

asian dumplings here are just dumplings, what i call dumplings i think you guys call pot stickers - gyoza is a bit of a misnomer because it's a specific type of dumpling that originated in northern china though has become a very essential part of japanese cuisine and esp japanese restaurants in the west, most often as an entree so yeah

2 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

Incredible if done right.

usually though they’re just goey clumps of doughy bread in some chicken soup. Hard to find them some places up north. 

5 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

asian dumplings here are just dumplings, what i call dumplings i think you guys call pot stickers - gyoza is a bit of a misnomer because it's a specific type of dumpling that originated in northern china though has become a very essential part of japanese cuisine and esp japanese restaurants in the west, most often as an entree so yeah

landscape-1498147867-delish-easy-crockpo

Comfort food

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That’s my bad, I coulda clarified.

Too much at stake in these threads to leave such things open to interpretation.  I’ll do better.

We're in this to win this, man. 

America on three! ONE TWO THREE AMERICA!

7 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

You're not fooling anyone man. We know the truth. Your favorite app is dingo baby. 

Archived