GOAT Appetizers: RESULT-----WINGS WIN

MWil23

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

You do realize that you don't have to be from Buffalo to have had authentic Buffalo wings, right?

But then, I've also been to Buffalo and eaten at Anchor Bar - hence why I feel fine comparing what I get here to the wings at the place that made wings a thing.

(Anchor Bar is a tourist trap and not even good)

9 minutes ago, pwny said:

You can watch the Jaguars in New Zealand. There’s like a dozen places that actually do good wings and 10 of them are in/around Buffalo. 

This is like when you went to Chicago and thought you knew about deep dish because you had UNOs pizza.

Thats not even what happened. I went to like 4 places. And on top of that, it doesnt make sense since that was literally in Chicago. Which is the exact opposite of your point. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Thats not even what happened. I went to like 4 places. And on top of that, it doesnt make sense since that was literally in Chicago. Which is the exact opposite of your point. 

It’s almost like I said from there and not visited and got caught by tourist traps.

24 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Lack of calamari just makes this entire competition a sham.

Fair point.

24 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Also... how in the hell are wings seeded 11th?

Taste buds, the presence of them specifically.

Wings are hillbilly food.  A fried nugget of bone, cartilage, skin and sauce.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

KC BBQ sucks. Come to Texas or keep your expectations low.

Speaking of - I’m going to be in Dallas proper next Sunday for the game. Where should I go for BBQ?

Archived