Other coaching news

Lil' Shorty

43 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

You’re older than I thought!

I expect it’ll be cash compensation rather than a draft pick, but who knows. 

Arians would be a great hire and if he can bring Bowles as the DC, even better. It could come as a package deal with Bowles being the likely long term successor, however Bowles might have decided he’s better suited as a coordinator.

I expect Arians to be relatively hands off with the coordinators having autonomy. Depends on his OC I guess, but Monken might have the opportunity to stay. Quite a lot of his last offensive staff don’t have jobs at the minute, so we may well see him putting the band back together, wherever he ends up.

Easy now, I m not Airans old.  If he started having kids around very late teens, I could call him daddy!!!  😂  I think the OC would be Kitchens or Goodwin.  I think one of the coordinators will have the title of assistant head coach and be the successor.

I think the compensation issue is probably already worked out.  

14 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Interesting Black Monday, all these teams requesting permission to request candidates, and the Bucs radio silence.  Sure looks like Arians is the choice.

Arians is the CEO similar to BB and then Kitchens and Bowles run the offense and defense with preferably Kitchens as the successor. I’d be a-ok with that.

Archived