Other coaching news

Lil' Shorty

56 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Anyone else getting the sense will fill their HC position first?  I want to make sure I m not missing something.

I think we hear an announcement by next week. No need to interview playoff coordinators when the guy you want is available. Lets get the ball rolling. 

8 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Surprising choice, at least they would stay 4-3 if hired.  I do wonder if Licht would gage if Edwards would make a lateral move since he isn t the playcaller in Minny.  No idea of Edwards contract status, just speculating 

Well, last coaching search they were linked to 3 candidates, and here we are today.

2 hours ago, ravishingone said:

Surprising choice, at least they would stay 4-3 if hired.  I do wonder if Licht would gage if Edwards would make a lateral move since he isn t the playcaller in Minny.  No idea of Edwards contract status, just speculating 

Well, last coaching search they were linked to 3 candidates, and here we are today.

He's their Rooney Rule candidate...

I mean, I'd have zero issue with that staff, but I feel it's kinda unrealistic. Like, for one, I can't see Jimmy Lake leaving UW for a DB coach job in the NFL, he's going to be a college HC sooner or later. 

However, if we could somehow nab Lake and get Byron Murphy at #5? Hell yes. Sign me up for that. 

I feel like we’ll have to wait until next week to get any more exciting info on the coaching search. Licht is gonna keep this as under wraps as possible. We’d have to ask permission to interview Arians, which I think will come out if we do, but until then we’ll see that X coach is flying to Tampa to interview but that’s it.

Archived