Other coaching news

Lil' Shorty

1 hour ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I feel like we’ll have to wait until next week to get any more exciting info on the coaching search. Licht is gonna keep this as under wraps as possible. We’d have to ask permission to interview Arians, which I think will come out if we do, but until then we’ll see that X coach is flying to Tampa to interview but that’s it.

I have a feeling if Arians is the choice, we ll hear something about the Bucs and Arians agree to terms.  I really doubt we hear anything about the Bucs have received permission to now interview Arians.  Sort of how the Chip Kelly interview process went with a better ending.

The Glazers do a pretty good job keeping GM/HC hirings under wraps. I find it interesting that only 2 names have been stated for having interviews with the Bucs, Bieniemy and Edwards. Haven’t other teams been linked to far more names at this point? Anyway, fuel to the fire that maybe Arians is our main focus. 

My best guess is the announcement of Arians hiring to the Bucs will happen when the Browns go in a different direction then Kitchens.  If the Browns hire Kitchens as HC, Arians will still get hired just with a different OC.  I believe they want to announce most of the staff with Arians 

Archived