Other coaching news

Lil' Shorty

Which begs the questions, are there any other candidates the Bucs should be pursuing?

Looks like they have no interest in Taylor, Campbell, and both Indy coordinators.  

I guess it s possible they could wait for Martindale or Fangio, but for me they are basically the same candidate.

Arians (with all star staff), Richard, and Bieniemy. All those guys would be good in my opinion. Wish we’d have lined something up with Campbell, at least I don’t believe we have. If we pick from one of these guys I’m cool. I think we can win with any of these coaches, but the team will probably look relatively different with how it wins with each coach. With Arians you know what you get and to some degree that’s comforting. The offense wouldn’t even be that different that what Koetter was running, but it would have more wrinkles of west coast and take advantages of matchups that Koetter never did. Idk what a Richard or Bieniemy team would look like or who their coordinators would be (hires that are equally important if you ask me.) That uncertainty is exciting and also terrifying. Regardless, I think it was a bunch of crap that people were saying this was a bad year to need a HC. There are 4 guys I just mentioned that would all be very solid in the minds of many.

Archived