eagles v. vikings thread

ninjapirate

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Whelp. I am outtie. I know if I comment on the game right now I will get called a troll. And I also know that you all see the same thing I do. 

I will say that I am shocked it is this ugly. 

Good.

I suggest the Week 5 game thread on the NFL forum if you want to comment on the game

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

How did you get insulted by what I said and feel the need to have a juvenile response? This is pathetic. How did this happen?

You’re good. But if you’re gonna go just go. It’s not exactly commiserating if it’s done with the enemy, ya dig? 

I'm never going to not be emotionally attached to the Eagles and the NFL, let me make that clear. Never gonna happen, I will always be a die hard fan, whether I like it or not. That being said, I really do hate the game nowadays. Holding your breathe after every positive play waiting for the flag, or seeing the yellow on the field and having your emotions at the mercy of what is about to come out of the refs mouth. Not sure how to fix it, or how it got so bad, but it definitely didn't always feel like this... and I'm not even touching upon the weak roughing the passer or helmet helmet calls.

I think the team lacks accountability here. The coaches let these players have too much free reign. I know Doug likes to be a players coach but if a players playing bad hold him accountable and bench him/get after him about it. This is just a very undisciplined team. 

Archived