5th Down Depreciation Thread

MacReady

Just now, beekay414 said:

Whatever you say, my man. I've stated this before and I'll say it again, you guys are expecting perfection from your ***** on couches. I'll live in the land of reality here. You want Godgers, flat out. I've admitted his flaws and have no problem doing so. I'm not blindly defending anything here. We're spoiled af and have no clue what bad QB play truly is. It's really that simple. 

You're sick.  You have the Coronavirus.  You have time on your hands.

Get NFL Game Access for free.  Watch Aaron Rodgers against the Cardinals in 2017.  Against the Lions this past season.  Rodgers doesn't always suck, but yes, he has absolutely sucked in games the past two years. 

I'd rather have Peterman, we'd move on. And wouldn't pay him stupid money. AR is not going to win us a SB. We just added Kirksey and an average RT and did nothing else, yet. Rookies and who knows what. It's just Ted with more FAs.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

Get NFL Game Access for free.  Watch Aaron Rodgers against the Cardinals in 2017.  Against the Lions this past season.  Rodgers doesn't always suck, but yes, he has absolutely sucked in games the past two years. 

He's insanely overrated, if nothing else. I say he sucks just to push it to the middle, everyone's way too high on him still, IMO.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

I'm on a bed, thank you very much. I'm also not out here expecting perfection and acting like Rodgers sucks. 

I used to say AR was the greatest QB that ever lived. He refuses to evolve, he can suck my butt. I'd rather have Favre being insane than his ***** ***.

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I don't think anybody is out here saying he hasn't had games that drive you mad. He's not what he was at his peak, everyone knows that, Rodgers guys especially. I'm just not out here expecting him to be perfect. You take the good with the bad and run with it. I'd much, much rather ride out Rodgers than throw it all away and tank. We can do that after he retires. When he's hurt, I've seen how bad it gets without him. I want no part of that.

Just now, Norm said:

I'd rather have Peterman, we'd move on. And wouldn't pay him stupid money. AR is not going to win us a SB. We just added Kirksey and an average RT and did nothing else, yet. Rookies and who knows what. It's just Ted with more FAs.

Now you're talking out of your ***. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

I don't think anybody is out here saying he hasn't had games that drive you mad. He's not what he was at his peak, everyone knows that, Rodgers guys especially. I'm just not out here expecting him to be perfect. You take the good with the bad and run with it. I'd much, much rather ride out Rodgers than throw it all away and tank. We can do that after he retires. When he's hurt, I've seen how bad it gets without him. I want no part of that.

Now you're talking out of your ***. 

I'm serious about what I said though, we didn't get better, on paper anyways..

Favre never evolved either lol. 

Touche,  But he's so Anti Favre it hurts.

Good thing the game isn't played on paper.

If we get further this year than last, I'll delete my account. Bookmark it someone..

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Can we drink the damn Kool aid until I'm done being quarantined? Hate Rodgers all you want and I'll call all you guys turds in July, but right now, nothing but "G-Force" song on 24 hour repeat and Rodgers is the GOAT.

tell me more about this song.