Packers Lions Post Game

skibrett15

6 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

Yeah cause hearsay is the best way to base an opinion of someone. Contempt prior to investigation keeps the ignorance going. 

I don't like Mac the coach from what I'VE seen.

I also thing he's a stubborn SOB from what I'VE seen.

On top of my opinions that I've formed from MY own observations, the person I know who works at 1265 is very credible and wouldn't tell me BS just for the hell of it. 

Bosses are rarely popular, but that's not a measure of their skills as bosses.
Many of the players absolutely hated Lombardi. Listen to Bill Curry talk about it in America's Game and how it wasn't until much later in life that he understood the Big Picture. And how he came to revere Lombardi

Quick note for the truly stupid:
I am not comparing MM and VL- I am merely sharing some insight on why people hating on their bosses...literally means nothing.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

He's come back from worse

He's come back before - no doubt about that and I'm sure he will again - but did he ever really have a worse game?
I must've missed that one cause I think I'd remember it. Yesterday was....well, just bad.

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

I know it would be the best day of your life, but Mason isn't getting cut unless he's totally ruined mentally going forward. He's come back from worse

First, I agree. Mason isn't getting cut anytime soon.

Second, has has not had "worse" than 4 missed FGs and a missed XP in a single game. Get real. Normy.

9 minutes ago, Norm said:

Kind of like Mason Crossbar. IDK if he's even got the Crossbar more than once or twice. Maybe he doesn't know what an upright is vs a cross bar

OR, maybe upright doesn't sound close to his name like CROSSbar! I thought you were smarter than that. I was wrong and gave you too much credit. 

4 minutes ago, Slinky said:

First, I agree. Mason isn't getting cut anytime soon.

Second, has has not had "worse" than 4 missed FGs and a missed XP in a single game. Get real. Normy.

Guys, I think it's pretty obvious when I say worse, it's not one game. I'm pretty confident when he was 63% for the season and had all his money turned into bonuses basically and then went 89%, he rebounded well. No? He had the lowest percentage that year. IDK what his worst period was and I know he never missed 5 kicks in one game, obviously, but even I was going, CUT THIS POS at one point. And I never do that. I never thought it was possible to come back from that mentally, but he did. He'll probably have some lingering yips from this though, at least in his head, hopefully they don't manifest into another deal anywhere near that.

Just now, Golfman said:

OR, maybe upright doesn't sound close to his name like CROSSbar! I thought you were smarter than that. I was wrong and gave you too much credit. 

I already told you during the game, it's just not clever. 

9 minutes ago, Stevein2012 said:

How long until McCarthy overcompensates from all the Aaron Jones talk and gives him like 30 straight carries?

Aaron Jones will be 90 and in a wheelchair before McCarthy gives him 30 carries. McCarthy is just to damned stubborn. 

6 minutes ago, Stevein2012 said:

I'm sad that Kyler Sackrell isn't a thing anymore, that didn't last long.

I heard from so many people that he is an arrogant *** after that game and refused to adjust to what the Lions were doing to get more sacks.

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Aaron Jones will be 90 and in a wheelchair before McCarthy gives him 30 carries. McCarthy is just to damned stubborn. 

Aaron Jones would be in a wheelchair before he got to carry number 30.

EDIT, if we make the playoffs and Jones is truly healthy, he will see real deal usage, book it. Or even just down the stretch if we are on the outside looking in. He's trying to save him, I'm convinced, plus he's still probably a touch behind on stuff, he's not some 10 year vet either.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I already told you during the game, it's just not clever. 

And as you can see by my continued use how much I give a **** about your opinion! But it's like an *******, everybody has one so feel free. 

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

And as you can see by my continued use how much I give a **** about your opinion! But it's like an *******, everybody has one so feel free. 

Whatever Golfwoman!!

lol Seriously, it's not. Might as well call him big dumby doodoo head. It's just a silly childish name that isn't funny or clever. There has to be something better.

Archived