Week 6: Chicago Bears (3-1) @ Miami Dolphins (3-2)

TheKillerNacho

CHI @ MIA  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Chicago Bears
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who scores the most fantasy points in this game?

• Brock Osweiler
    • Mitchell Trubisky
    • Kenyan Drake
    • Frank Gore
    • Jordan Howard
    • Tarik Cohen
    • DeVante Parker
    • Albert Wilson
    • Danny Amendola
    • Kenny Stills
    • Allen Robinson
    • Taylor Gabriel
    • Kevin White
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Trey Burton
    • Jason Sanders
    • Cody Parkey
    • Dolphins DST
    • Bears DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/17/2018 at 12:00 AM

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

That's why Brock isn't a starter, folks

DvP needed to be inside of the CB there, but it wasn't a great throw. If Miami can manage two more scores (defensive or special teams TD?), Miami should win. Unless the Bears start to get Burton or Cohen more touches.

I'll take up 7 at the half, our defense looks quite good if they give McTyer the help he needs.

Osweiler makes a TON of audibles and pre-snap checks. It's been working, too, but his placement at times has been shaky. Overall a C+/B- half, and a similar 2nd half performance could be enough to squeak out a win.

4 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

DvP needed to be inside of the CB there, but it wasn't a great throw. If Miami can manage two more scores (defensive or special teams TD?), Miami should win. Unless the Bears start to get Burton or Cohen more touches.

I'll take up 7 at the half, our defense looks quite good if they give McTyer the help he needs.

Osweiler makes a TON of audibles and pre-snap checks. It's been working, too, but his placement at times has been shaky. Overall a C+/B- half, and a similar 2nd half performance could be enough to squeak out a win.

Even though we're up 7-0, I'm under no illusion this will end in a win. Trubisky's mediocrity has kept us in it. That and Jordan Howard's fumble.

Crazy stupid win but a win. Mctyer is garbage that guy cannot defend anything, unless he was injured why would you not have Gore in at the 1 yard line for the win. Brock had some good throws today but he is just another Cutler, if Tanny is out for a prolong time with the shoulder injury Miami will have a losing season for sure.

4 and 2 now that's all that matters I hope KC can get it done tonight.

What a gritty win, YES! 

325-lb man-mountain Akeem Hicks almost ruined it all with his solid hit on Drake to force that fumble. Whew. 

Telling you, every single time Gase cuts some slacker during the week, it fires up the whole team for the next game. I really like this guy Gase. 

I honestly can't believe we won this game. The whole time I felt like a loss. Still kinda does. Happy we're 4-2 though, versus a tough opponent.

Best thing about this game is the OL. Somehow they found a way to DOMINATE Chicago's defensive front all game long. 0 Sacks for the Bears despite 44 passes by Osweiler. That's insane. Maybe it was the Miami heat, I don't know. But it was definitely nice to see the OL actually not being the worst unit I've ever seen.

I really hope this win won't make the coaching staff consider staring Osweiler when Tannehill is presumably ready to go next week. Osweiler was wholly unimpressive, in my opinion, and showed his poor vision and decision making multiple times this game. The splash plays were mostly the receiver making things happen after the catch. He's definitely a good backup, an upgrade over Matt Moore, but he's definitely not better than Tannehill (when healthy).

1 hour ago, freak_of_nature said:

I missed all of it. I followed the score on a game tracker, though. I saw that we recovered a fumble at midfield with 2:00 left, and no run plays followed?

I almost had a heart attack several times. We recovered, and quickly devolved into 3rd and 10. Punted. Game went into OT. We marched down the field, got to the 1 yard line, Drake fumbled in the endzone. Bears march down the field. Parkey does his last duty as an ex-Dolphin and MISSES! We kick the FG in the final seconds.

Archived