GDT Week 6: Baltimore Ravens vs Tennessee Titans

DreamKid

What a dominating game from the defense, and in particular Za'Darius Smith. Just an absolute beast today.

Not much to say, but a couple of things:

1) Kenny Young absolutely NEEDS more playing time.

2) Judon needs the absolute opposite.

3) Even with Andrews/Hurst healthy and available, we're still choosing to throw passes to Nick Boyle and Maxx Williams for some reason.

4) I think keeping Hurst at RT for this game was more about just finishing it, but I think moving forward Hurst should be at LG and Brown Jr. at RT.

5) I really, really hope Alex Lewis is okay.

6) Gus Edwards looks really good whenever he's in there.

Just now, DreamKid said:

That's the humiliation Pees deserves. He was talking all week too. He was gifted HOFs and elite players on our defense and still lost us so many games with his incompetence. 

Glad he's gone, and I'm proud of our new look team.

Yes, this so much. Wink just absolutely humiliated Dean Pees today with the same players Pees couldn't ever get close to doing this with.

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yes, this so much. Wink just absolutely humiliated Dean Pees today with the same players Pees couldn't ever get close to doing this with.

You notice how much better our safeties seem to be playing?

Last year we cringed anytime we saw them on camera during a play, but this year it's a reversal.

Wink is off to a good start.

1 minute ago, DreamKid said:

You notice how much better our safeties seem to be playing?

Last year we cringed anytime we saw them on camera during a play, but this year it's a reversal.

Wink is off to a good start.

I just notice how much better generally everyone is playing, but yes Tony Jefferson and Eric Weddle have been much much better this year, and the creativity in the pass rush is very noticeable.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I just notice how much better generally everyone is playing, but yes Tony Jefferson and Eric Weddle have been much much better this year, and the creativity in the pass rush is very noticeable.

I loved him putting Kenny on spy too. That took away the soft scrambles. It's weird seeing adjustments from a defense after going through the Pees era.

The Titans have London next week? That's GD rough.

It's still so odd to me that fans of other clubs are shocked by a strong defensive showing from our team....

What do Titan fans think their offense was supposed to do? Run on Pierce and Williams? Pass on Smith, Humphrey, Young, Carr, and Weddle? Protect against Suggs, Williams, Smith, and Judon?

I mean, I watched the All-22 from last year's Titans game and their Tackles got beat up in that match up too. 

On top of that, their QB I guess is injured? Lol Why all the shock. It's like their world is over in the Titan forum. 

I'm sure the result of the game is off putting but they should keep it in perspective. 

Aside from sacks, the Titans had 15 passing attempts and 14 rushing attempts today. With sacks that's 40 offensive plays. Is that right? I didn't get to see the game, but that's an insane number if that's how it actually works out. I think it does, but the results is just too mind-blowing. 

Archived