Dune 2000 Mafia - D5

Matts4313

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Well now that play time is over...anybody have a real opinion on what has happened. Thsee are some of my thoughts of the possibilites

1. 3 factions (I believe in the OP) each had a day vig, someone brought swole back from the dead. Though I think 4 have been "killed"- Rags, Swole (alive again), Naz, Malf

2. Maybe no one is actually dead but silenced? If truly dead I figured we would have seen alignments right?

3. The host is randomizing the kills and whoever is "it" at night is actually dead lol

Since I know nothing about the theme of this game, your thoughts seem possible at this point.  

1.  So for the 3 factions, are you thinking Atreides, Harkonnen and House Ordos?    Day vig and/or several players with 1-shot options day or night?  I think there have been 4 "killed" with the 1 revived.

2.Good point on the (lack of a) "writeup" on alignment for those that have been killed.  

3.  I think it is less random and more players had options to put in day vig/ kill shots day or night.  

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Well now that play time is over...anybody have a real opinion on what has happened. Thsee are some of my thoughts of the possibilites

1. 3 factions (I believe in the OP) each had a day vig, someone brought swole back from the dead. Though I think 4 have been "killed"- Rags, Swole (alive again), Naz, Malf

2. Maybe no one is actually dead but silenced? If truly dead I figured we would have seen alignments right?

3. The host is randomizing the kills and whoever is "it" at night is actually dead lol

Different people would be dead if it were 1 IMO

1 minute ago, SwoleXmad said:

I doubt this because I was actually dead, I assume the alignment revelation will come at night. 

Or there are no alignments and it's just a free for all, we do have commentators as if this is a sporting event.

On 10/15/2018 at 1:16 PM, Matts4313 said:

220px-Dune_2000_Boxart.jpg

il_340x270.1368053530_3q85.jpg?version=0

88201893015harkonnen-logo_Dev02-720x394.

ordos-300x225.jpg

Menu1-640x397.png

I'm guessing Arteides, Harkonnen, Ordos are the factions. 

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Different people would be dead if it were 1 IMO

What are you meaning by different?  We have 4 kills with 1 being revived.  

Are you thinking the particular players that would have been killed would be different?

Just now, Whicker said:
2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

What are you meaning by different?  We have 4 kills with 1 being revived.  

Are you thinking the particular players that would have been killed would be different?

Yes

That seems fair.  I guess it depends on what players are in which faction.

Archived