Dune 2000 Mafia - D5

Matts4313

Well now that play time is over...anybody have a real opinion on what has happened. Thsee are some of my thoughts of the possibilites

1. 3 factions (I believe in the OP) each had a day vig, someone brought swole back from the dead. Though I think 4 have been "killed"- Rags, Swole (alive again), Naz, Malf

2. Maybe no one is actually dead but silenced? If truly dead I figured we would have seen alignments right?

3. The host is randomizing the kills and whoever is "it" at night is actually dead lol

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Well now that play time is over...anybody have a real opinion on what has happened. Thsee are some of my thoughts of the possibilites

1. 3 factions (I believe in the OP) each had a day vig, someone brought swole back from the dead. Though I think 4 have been "killed"- Rags, Swole (alive again), Naz, Malf

2. Maybe no one is actually dead but silenced? If truly dead I figured we would have seen alignments right?

3. The host is randomizing the kills and whoever is "it" at night is actually dead lol

I doubt this because I was actually dead, I assume the alignment revelation will come at night. 

Or there are no alignments and it's just a free for all, we do have commentators as if this is a sporting event.

Archived