Dune 2000 Mafia - D5

Matts4313

1 hour ago, Woz said:

well, this slowed down again ...

@The Orca, any response to @bcb1213's question/wondering?

@SwoleXmad and/or @theuntouchable, any thoughts at all? (you both have disappeared)

Not much, I haven’t read most of the thread just yet. The only thing that really sticks out to me is orca saying he would vote me if I came in and voted even though I had already came in the thread and then somewhat backing off of the statement with “well I said if you voted lol”. Came off pretty wrong to me. 

39 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

You guessed. 

I agree, zombies that don't talk should be shot. 

Orca's going for a theory and he wants to test it with a lynch, preferably with the most inactive so no one will object.

He claims being revived helps with Knowledge, I have no more knowledge than before I was dead aside from general assumptions.

This post has a pretty general tone to it

43 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So you are saying the Gov is just in there from past games' rules and not necessarily from this game...If I disregard that role, then I feel even better about what I posted. 

Swole in part due to his posting and substance/content of said posts once he returned to the game. Touch cause I think he is trying to lie low for a reason and if the Gov role isn't in the game then I think he is the Other

It’s ok to be wrong.

6 hours ago, The Orca said:

The starting ratio was 5-5-5-1 based on what I know

After D1 5-2-2-1

SWOLE - I know things. Needs to assume a couple things but I'm pretty positive

If touch comes on and votes I would probably vote him.

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Not much, I haven’t read most of the thread just yet. The only thing that really sticks out to me is orca saying he would vote me if I came in and voted even though I had already came in the thread and then somewhat backing off of the statement with “well I said if you voted lol”. Came off pretty wrong to me. 

Had nothing to do with the posting just the voting. Don't remember you voting D1 and now if you vote to prevent a mod kill.. I'm voting you. I was pretty clear on that it was you voting not posting lol

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Can they confirm this too?

No

15 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Had nothing to do with the posting just the voting. Don't remember you voting D1 and now if you vote to prevent a mod kill.. I'm voting you. I was pretty clear on that it was you voting not posting lol

No

It’s the way you brushed it off. Came off more like You were surprised I had posted. 

Archived