Week 7 GDT

SBLIII

44 minutes ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

Least you get a sweet shelf you can try to put together? 

More stuff I don't need. Lucky for me, she hasn't come home from work yet, so crossing my fingers that she comes home tired and doesn't want to go.

Dion is without a doubt this team's best back IMO... I just don't see it with Henry, he'll hit an open hole hard but he's easier to bring down than Dion, that is for sure. Can't pound Dion up the middle like you can with Henry, so I understand the balanced carries, but otherwise this "thunder lightning" duo does not live up to what it could be because of Henry. 

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Dion is without a doubt this team's best back IMO... I just don't see it with Henry, he'll hit an open hole hard but he's easier to bring down than Dion, that is for sure. Can't pound Dion up the middle like you can with Henry, so I understand the balanced carries, but otherwise this "thunder lightning" duo does not live up to what it could be because of Henry. 

Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane. Well, not quite, but the opposite is true for Lewis - as you say, he's deceptively hard to bring down for a small man. Lowest centre of gravity I've seen up in NE. He's great at buying yards back when defenders penetrate and make contact behind the line, especially.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Henry in the open field with 5-7 yard clear ground to gain speed, that is not fun for any defense but besides those runs it doesn't feel like he does much or is any real danger.

Archived