Trade Deadline Thread

MacReady

I'd be so happy if we extended Clinton-Dix 4 years.  It would mean he wants to play here and I could keep enjoying his knack for interceptions in spite of his sometimes average play while knowing it could get a whole lot worse and that he's gonna look a whole hell of a lot better the better our corners get and once we get a pass rush. 

10 minutes ago, Norm said:

Anyone who would trade Landon Collins should be banned from even watching football

Pretty sure that was the sentiment about Khalil Mack, no? 

I don't think Collins is on the block but nothing the Giants would do would surprise me. They took a RB when all of those QB's were sitting there. 

6 minutes ago, Golfman said:

I don't think Collins is on the block but nothing the Giants would do would surprise me. They took a RB when all of those QB's were sitting there. 

You mean they took a running back on pace for 1,000 rushing yards and 1,000 receiving yards with Eli Manning throwing to him instead of Rosen, Darnold and Allen who aren't doing well at all?  What idiots.

11 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Is Landon holding out for a record contract? I never once said they wouldn't trade Mack. I said we would never outbid every other team. 

Barkley is that good though. They trusted their board. Stupid decision on some ways but it's not like he sucks

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

You mean they took a running back on pace for 1,000 rushing yards and 1,000 receiving yards with Eli Manning throwing to him instead of Rosen, Darnold and Allen who aren't doing well at all?  What idiots.

Rbs are a dime a dozen and stuff

It could look brilliant if they find a QB next year

45 minutes ago, Norm said:

Anyone who would trade Landon Collins should be banned from even watching football

Now, Now, Norman. Allow us all to have that pipe dream to look forward to before the trade deadline in a mere effort to set ourselves up to be let down come trade deadline tomorrow. 

4 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Now, Now, Norman. Allow us all to have that pipe dream to look forward to before the trade deadline in a mere effort to set ourselves up to be let down come trade deadline tomorrow. 

Haha. Have fun with that. 

We might do something but I can't see Collins going anywhere. 

Archived