Patrick Peterson ask to be traded.

El Ramster

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

He has a no trade clause. No trade unless he personally okays it.

so then what teams do you think he would 'OK'?  CBS sports page had 5 teams listed:

pats , steelers, chiefs, saints and eagles.  

The cap is a problem for a few teams, so to make it happen it would be the GM reworking deals to make the space. The clock is ticking :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

so then what teams do you think he would 'OK'?  CBS sports page had 5 teams listed:

pats , steelers, chiefs, saints and eagles.  

The cap is a problem for a few teams, so to make it happen it would be the GM reworking deals to make the space. The clock is ticking :ph34r:

Any team that doesn't suck

7 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Know of any corners that have that kind of leverage in their contract? I can maybe see a quarterback having it. 

I don't think anyone besides Rivers has a no-trade clause. Kinda silly if you ask me. If I had a large market for my services, I'd make the team I chose include a no-trade clause, so I don't get Carlos Hyde'd after choosing my new city.

1 minute ago, 3rivers said:

they gave up their RD1 pick earlier today . Does jerry still have a few left from the walker trade:ph34r:

They already traded their first? Was it for a receiver?  Hopefully they got a legit number 1 WR for their first. Not a guy who has the dropsies and is only under contract until the end of next season.  

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I don't think anyone besides Rivers has a no-trade clause. Kinda silly if you ask me. If I had a large market for my services, I'd make the team I chose include a no-trade clause, so I don't get Carlos Hyde'd after choosing my new city.

I would imagine that " large market for my services" and Carlos Hyde being Carlos Hyde is why he wasn't in position to get a no trade clause. 

Archived