Patrick Peterson ask to be traded.

El Ramster

29 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

No first rounder and a second that will be in the 60’s.  The Rams may be doing AZ a favor by having three elite WR’s.

this article lists the Eagles, Chiefs and Steelers as the top-3 suitors that make the most sense.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/patrick-peterson-wants-cardinals-to-trade-him-here-are-five-contenders-who-should-call-arizona-now/

I don’t think PP gets a 1st. Especially because all the rumored teams of interest are well run, unless a team with poor management enters the fold you’re probably getting a 2nd and another pick.

35 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

No first rounder and a second that will be in the 60’s.  The Rams may be doing AZ a favor by having three elite WR’s.

this article lists the Eagles, Chiefs and Steelers as the top-3 suitors that make the most sense.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/patrick-peterson-wants-cardinals-to-trade-him-here-are-five-contenders-who-should-call-arizona-now/

That articles main reason for having the Saints so low is because of their cap situation. The Saints could easily make room for Peterson by restructuring a few contracts. The real issue is if they have enough ammunition to pull off a trade. 

41 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

Don’t get me wrong...I don’t think the Saints have the ammunition. I just think that that PP makes the Saints better than he would any other team, and he probably also wants to go to the Saints. 

His brother already said he prefers New Orleans but I just think another team can offer a higher pick this year.  They would be right there with LAR if it were to happen.

2 hours ago, Classic said:

I can't see KC going for him. They had Peters on a rookie deal and dealt him away for some avg players. Reid isn't rushing for Title now that he's got his QBoTF. I'd love it if the Chargers got aggressive and traded Trevor Williams/ and 3rd for PP but I'm not sure how much money that would leave us to sign Bosa next year.

We don't need to sign Bosa next year.  He's got this year + next on his rookie deal, then the 5th year option after that.

That trade would give us a CB trio of Casey Hayward/Peterson/Desmond King ... and a pass rush duo of Ingram/Bosa ... all locked up through 2020.  Plus Derwin James in the secondary.  That's a pass defense that can legit help the Chargers win a Super Bowl with Rivers.

The contract is reasonable at $11-12m per year, and we've got cap space to work with.

I'd trade the Chargers 1st round pick, straight up.

55 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Ronald Darby and a 2nd. Let's do this Az.

PP vs OBJ 2x a season needs to happen. 

Image result for oh i like that gif

What do you think Cards fans? Darby is only 24, is on expiring contract but not exactly having a year that would make him expensive in FA. Shows flahses of being a really good CB but also has looked like total scrub at times. A 2nd and a potential long term CB, think that's hard to beat unless a team offers like a 1st and 3rd.

3 minutes ago, Neutral2 said:

We don't need to sign Bosa next year.  He's got this year + next on his rookie deal, then the 5th year option after that.

That trade would give us a CB trio of Casey Hayward/Peterson/Desmond King ... and a pass rush duo of Ingram/Bosa ... all locked up through 2020.  Plus Derwin James in the secondary.  That's a pass defense that can legit help the Chargers win a Super Bowl with Rivers.

The contract is reasonable at $11-12m per year, and we've got cap space to work with.

I'd trade the Chargers 1st round pick, straight up.

SD is already my AFC pick for this year but this would cement them imo. Barring injuries, that defense would be real tough to put up points against. And theyve already got a good offense with an elite veteran QB to go along with it.

I realize every fanbase is going to point out reasons why THEIR team should trade for him and 30 fanbases will be disappointed at the end but I think you really have to look at the top 2-3 contenders in both conferences. 

Also not only to boost their chances but also to not boost the chances of your conference rival. If I'm the Patriots and hear KC is close to acquiring Peterson I do it. Since a lot of contenders will want him I see him netting a 1st round pick in return. He is 28 and might only have this and next season as his prime years left but if you yourself as a franchise only have a projected 2 year title window you do it.

16 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

PP ain’t bringing back a 1st lol.

Hes 28 and makes ~13M next season I believe. It’ll be a 2nd and a mid round pick probably.

Uhhhh he's a 7-time pro-bowler and a 3-time All-Pro who can shut down half the field and an opposing #1. 28 Isn't a bad age for a CB either. There's absolutely no way Amari Cooper goes for a 1st and Patrick Peterson does not. You're out of your mind if you don't think he's worth a 1st.

10 hours ago, Classic said:

I can't see KC going for him. They had Peters on a rookie deal and dealt him away for some avg players. Reid isn't rushing for Title now that he's got his QBoTF. I'd love it if the Chargers got aggressive and traded Trevor Williams/ and 3rd for PP but I'm not sure how much money that would leave us to sign Bosa next year.

In what world does Bosa need to be extended next year? A bit early isn't it?

18 minutes ago, Nick_gb said:

Uhhhh he's a 7-time pro-bowler and a 3-time All-Pro who can shut down half the field and an opposing #1. 28 Isn't a bad age for a CB either. There's absolutely no way Amari Cooper goes for a 1st and Patrick Peterson does not. You're out of your mind if you don't think he's worth a 1st.

Amari wasn’t vocally unhappy, he’s 24 and on a rookie contract. That was also the Cowboys being stupidly managed.

The 4 teams rumored to be in on PP are all well run organizations. I don’t think he’ll bring back a 1st.

Archived