Patrick Peterson ask to be traded.

El Ramster

15 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Apparently wants to go to the Saints. Him and Lattimore, that'd be quite the duo. Could NO make the cap space for such a move? I know they are already short on future resources, but they are in win now mode. Definitely would have to consider it.

Of course he wants to go to the Saints. I bet he's also cool with NE, KC, and Minny.

PP + Xavier Rhodes would be fun.

43 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Nothing to do with not being smart enough, they simply made the choice to pay respects to the man who delivered them their first SB. Gave him control of his destination. Weren't going to ship him to a poor situation if he didn't want to go there. Not to mention, with Carson's return date unknown, it wasn't like he was kept around purely for "karma" or whatever you'd want to call an FO not operating purely on logic.

Now it's possible this was just a spin zone or all talk from the FO, and the Eagles would have shipped Foles to Somalia under the right circumstances, but if that was the case then we can also assume the interest in Foles just wasn't there, not enough to warrant losing as good a backup as you can have with a QB coming back from a serious injury with a murky timetable in a year where you were fully expecting to make another SB run.

Yeah tbh I was mostly screwing around in my post lol.  I still think you guys should be considered the favorite for Peterson and I see the Eagles as the best team in the NFC East without him.  I think you guys hit your stride in November because they've looked good other than melting down in the 4th quarter against the Titans and Panthers.  I still see 10-6, although going out and grabbing Peterson would go a long way towards making that happen even if he costs a 1st

I actually think it was a classy move to ask Foles if he wanted to be traded to Cleveland for the 33rd overall pick and letting his input play into the final decision on the trade offer after what he did for them down the stretch last year.  Plus who knows if Sudfeld would have been ready to go for opening night  and if they were comfortable putting him in that spot. I was mainly just poking fun at the situation in general

52 minutes ago, footbull3196 said:

Yeah tbh I was mostly screwing around in my post lol.  I still think you guys should be considered the favorite for Peterson and I see the Eagles as the best team in the NFC East without him.  I think you guys hit your stride in November because they've looked good other than melting down in the 4th quarter against the Titans and Panthers.  I still see 10-6, although going out and grabbing Peterson would go a long way towards making that happen even if he costs a 1st

I actually think it was a classy move to ask Foles if he wanted to be traded to Cleveland for the 33rd overall pick and letting his input play into the final decision on the trade offer after what he did for them down the stretch last year.  Plus who knows if Sudfeld would have been ready to go for opening night  and if they were comfortable putting him in that spot. I was mainly just poking fun at the situation in general

Image result for crying thank you

Archived