Patrick Peterson ask to be traded.

El Ramster

3 minutes ago, I <3 Faulk said:

I would imagine that " large market for my services" and Carlos Hyde being Carlos Hyde is why he wasn't in position to get a no trade clause. 

Not necessarily Hyde, but like...Kirk Cousins. Kirk should have asked for a no-trade clause. Andrew Norwell should have asked for a no-trade clause. Teddy Bridewater should have asked for a no-trade clause. Leveon bell should ask for one.

6 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

I don't think anyone besides Rivers has a no-trade clause. Kinda silly if you ask me. If I had a large market for my services, I'd make the team I chose include a no-trade clause, so I don't get Carlos Hyde'd after choosing my new city.

Brees has a no trade clause in his contract also.  Or he did, not sure if he still does.

I'd like to see the Jets enter a race for him. Really would give us an elite secondary when healthy. Why would he want to come to the Jets. Mo Claiborne and Jamal Adams (LSU alum) as well as his old DC is our HC in Bowles. We also have a ton of money... so eating his cap hit is nothing to us.

14 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I'd like to see the Jets enter a race for him. Really would give us an elite secondary when healthy. Why would he want to come to the Jets. Mo Claiborne and Jamal Adams (LSU alum) as well as his old DC is our HC in Bowles. We also have a ton of money... so eating his cap hit is nothing to us.

That actually makes alot of sense. What draft picks do you have to barter with after the Darnold trade up?

I can't see KC going for him. They had Peters on a rookie deal and dealt him away for some avg players. Reid isn't rushing for Title now that he's got his QBoTF. I'd love it if the Chargers got aggressive and traded Trevor Williams/ and 3rd for PP but I'm not sure how much money that would leave us to sign Bosa next year.

3 minutes ago, riceman80 said:

That actually makes alot of sense. What draft picks do you have to barter with after the Darnold trade up?

We have a 1st this year, no 2nd Rounder and 2 3rd rounders (ours and New Orleans'). Then we have all our regular picks after that and the years after.

PP quickly shifts the power structure in the NFC. The #2 CB situation is currently the Saints Achilles heel. They are still really good in spite of that. But boy that defense would take a huge step forward if they didn’t have to constantly scheme around it. 

Id definitely be on board. 

15 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

PP quickly shifts the power structure in the NFC. The #2 CB situation is currently the Saints Achilles heel. They are still really good in spite of that. But boy that defense would take a huge step forward if they didn’t have to constantly scheme around it. 

Id definitely be on board. 

No first rounder and a second that will be in the 60’s.  The Rams may be doing AZ a favor by having three elite WR’s.

this article lists the Eagles, Chiefs and Steelers as the top-3 suitors that make the most sense.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/patrick-peterson-wants-cardinals-to-trade-him-here-are-five-contenders-who-should-call-arizona-now/

5 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

No first rounder and a second that will be in the 60’s.  The Rams may be doing AZ a favor by having three elite WR’s.

this article lists the Eagles, Chiefs and Steelers as the top-3 suitors that make the most sense.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/patrick-peterson-wants-cardinals-to-trade-him-here-are-five-contenders-who-should-call-arizona-now/

Don’t get me wrong...I don’t think the Saints have the ammunition. I just think that that PP makes the Saints better than he would any other team, and he probably also wants to go to the Saints. 

Archived