Week 8: New York Giants GDT

Ghostnote

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Look in the mirror buddy.

BS. All off-season there was a groups of guys on here giving me crap because I didn’t like the trade. Told me I was a fake fan, how I needed to support this trade, how Alex was the best deep ball passer in football yadda yadda yadda. Now that the trade is looking like an abomination they’ve all disappeared. 

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

He is a game manager. What more do you people want? He isn’t Aaron Rodgers. He isn’t Drew Brees.

He is playing well.

For $90M, I don't want a "game manager" who can't move the ball without everything else on the offense working perfectly. Its no secret that we don't move the ball without AP doing well. For $90M, I want to be able to put the offense on his back. We can't

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

An upgrade over not having a QB yes. An upgrade over Kirk Cousins, obviously not. Each player inherited different scenarios as well. We should just stop comparing the two.

No. They clearly said he was an upgrade over what we had previously. There’s no moving the goalposts now. 

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

An upgrade over not having a QB yes. An upgrade over Kirk Cousins, obviously not. Each player inherited different scenarios as well. We should just stop comparing the two.

Tell me...when did we not have a QB?

Because when we made the Smith trade we still had Cousins and McCoy.

That's a false comparison. And a straw man.

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

BS. All off-season there was a groups of guys on here giving me crap because I didn’t like the trade. Told me I was a fake fan, how I needed to support this trade, how Alex was the best deep ball passer in football yadda yadda yadda. Now that the trade is looking like an abomination they’ve all disappeared. 

You weren't the only one getting that treatment either. @Woz and I also received it. 

And yes, they are like ghosts now.

Just now, lavar703 said:

Dude I get it, you feel attacked. You have taken it so personally there is nothing that anyone can do. You don’t have to like all the stuff the team, you choose to root for, does. I apologize if you felt that I was one of the people that called you a fake fan. However I’m done addressing situations with you. I may have blinders on in a positive manor, but I don’t feel like arguing these things anymore.

I’ll look past your posts from now on.

HTTR

3 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Tell me...when did we not have a QB?

Because when we made the Smith trade we still had Cousins and McCoy.

That's a false comparison. And a straw man.

Cousins was not coming back. What more do people...

Nvm. Moving on.

Archived