The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, khodder said:

Tell me this then idiot. Why would a Mafia member have an index card he doesn't know exists.

That's not even what we are arguing right now.  You're changing it again.  Refusing to admit an error does not strengthen your position.  It makes you look deranged and fixated.

5 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

He tried to hit me and was roleblocked, I roleblocked him. There's your proof.

Oh I don't care how people vote, I'm more concerned about the fact people just let mafia/stupid townies control a lynch and blatantly ignore the fact the main guy who had the evidence for Bcb was "Nope don't do this, bad idea, let's lynch someone else" 

Self protect, any nightmove that targets me misses. Hence why Matts was roleblocked and didn't get clarification. I'm vanilla so COME @ ME MAFIA.

I assume Matts is a 1 shot town vig so that's why he was fine with being roleblocked D1.

Yeah they do, they're called nightkills. Mafia has 2 kill abilities and probably a tracker/watcher/roleblocker, no idea which specifically but I'd bet on Watcher.

What’s your character? 

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You wonder why I always think you scum, it's bc of posts like this.  You are most likely mafia and are just claiming to have been roleblocked.  It's any easy way to hide 

Got me. And then I got Dingo to cover my claim in the thread. Thats such a brilliant plan. We are so good. 

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That's not even what we are arguing right now.  You're changing it again.  Refusing to admit an error does not strengthen your position.  It makes you look deranged and fixated.

Why would a non mafia member have an index card that a non mafia member would not know existed.

If you stole from Anton Artis you're not getting an index card. Bottom line.

Archived