The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Matts4313

Was your reason for "intentionally" roleblocking yourself night 1 was your move was an even night only option?

Why dingo as your hit target?

Ive answered this. It wasnt intentional. 

Dingo has been soft pushing the entire game. Has been loose on his reads. Has been easily distracted. It appears he was read up, but his post count is low. Plus he was our #2, so it was worth the risk. 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Dingo has been soft pushing the entire game. Has been loose on his reads. Has been easily distracted. It appears he was read up, but his post count is low. Plus he was our #2, so it was worth the risk. 

Is it worth also looking at some of the late movers towards BCB to "save" Dingo.

Just now, khodder said:

Is it worth also looking at some of the late movers towards BCB to "save" Dingo.

Dingos role screams godfather to me. But its useless to push it right now. The steam will die on that train. 

I think its best served that we push other people and see what conversation we can uncover. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thanks for answering.  Hope you can understand how your stating you read the OP/rules, but now are stating you did not know about the post rules on being roleblocked if not making the necessary posts, just looks scummy  

On 10/24/2018 at 9:28 PM, Whicker said:

Notes on night actions:

Order of Operations (town → scum):
Pardon
Lynch
Commute
Modifiers
Roleblocks
Protections
Investigative/Other
Kills

Could it be that Dingo is a Commuter?  

@Matts4313  what was the response to your N2 move again?  I think you posted it, I will try to get back to it as well.

James. inactives either die or start posting.

Rags, Pickle, Swag,, James are my top 4 mafia.  (not in any order)

James because he's an inactive and mafia loves to be inactive.

Swag because his role makes no sense and his "evidence" lead to the lynch of a major town power. 

Rags because he's willing to jump on the easy bandwagon (I.E me and bcb) 

Pickle's on the lower end but gut feeling here.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

My hit was used on Dingo. But I "could not find him". I asked if that means if I was roleblocked, but was told that I would not get clarification. So now I am 'nilla and have no freaking clue what happened last night. 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Could it be that Dingo is a Commuter?  

@Matts4313  what was the response to your N2 move again?  I think you posted it, I will try to get back to it as well.

Found your response.  

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

James. inactives either die or start posting.

Rags, Pickle, Swag,, James are my top 4 mafia.  (not in any order)

James because he's an inactive and mafia loves to be inactive.

Swag because his role makes no sense and his "evidence" lead to the lynch of a major town power. 

Rags because he's willing to jump on the easy bandwagon (I.E me and bcb) 

Pickle's on the lower end but gut feeling here.

Rags voted bcb I thought 

Archived