The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

You can edit posts mate, I already did.

I don't know why people order any of those, they all suck. Pizza hut is passable but I swear Dominos fills those "pot holes" with their pizza. local pizza places always have better food.

Well obviously yes.  But I'm a poor law student in DC without my truck.  I have limited pizza options.  

Dome – Pickle (12)
Ragnarok
Squire
Bcb
Orca
– Bcb (7), Dingo (12), Squire (13)
Pickle Rick – Malf (6), Squire (12)
James
Mookie
– KSJ (6)
Touch – Swag (7)
Khodder
KSJ
– Rags (8), Orca (11)
Swag – Touch (8), Bcb (9), Malf (9)
Malf – Pickle (6), Touch (6), Orca (8), Matts (11)
Matts – Dingo (12)
Ted
Dingo

Vote Count:

2 Squire – Pickle, Orca
1 Malf – Swag
1 KSJ – Mookie
1 Swag – Touch
1 Matts – Malf
1 Orca – KSJ
1 Pickle Rick – Dome
1 Dingo – Matts

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

More like I want to go back in time and make better life choices

giphy.gif

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Well obviously yes.  But I'm a poor law student in DC without my truck.  I have limited pizza options.  

Eh fair enough, you're a law student? Wouldn't have guessed that. 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It looks like an attempt to find an easy post to latch onto as mafia to push. Squire

thats what i think you are doing now.

squire is the easy vote here because of his fail logic by bringing up a post i made prior to the game 

i think mafia would be more careful than to "fake scumhunt" based on false logic like this.

conversely, mafia would be all over what squire did because mafia loves when civs give mafia legitimate reasons to vote for them. look at bcb attacking matts "red lettering" day 1 of the game 2 weeks ago

for this reason, i think orca, pickle, or dome is mafia. 

@Dome tell my why you think you caught picklein your post before.

Just now, Malfatron said:

squire is the easy vote here because of his fail logic by bringing up a post i made prior to the game 

i think mafia would be more careful than to "fake scumhunt" based on false logic like this.

conversely, mafia would be all over what squire did because mafia loves when civs give mafia legitimate reasons to vote for them. look at bcb attacking matts "red lettering" day 1 of the game 2 weeks ago

@Dome tell my why you think you caught picklein your post before.

I want to lynch BcB but no one is discussing him, so why not vote elsewhere. I will come back to him regardless. I also wanted to converse with Matts logically for once hence my vote on Dingo...and the next best choice after BcB is imo Squire. Plus...why not see how people react to votes lol

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

agreed on Orca. But it’s not unlike him to push someone in a bad read, same with me. Kinda my meta. But I don’t remember orca liking my posts that support his reads. not this early in the game. He’s trying to butter me up.

Pickle rick is scum but I caught him another way like you did 

agreed. Squire is a good player. He doesn’t make this mistake as an other or mafia. 

Maybe. Depends on the player. Just assuming “mafia would/wouldn’t do this” is bad cause the sweet nectar that is the wifom. You know this. 

We always get hung up on what mafia/civs would or wouldn’t do, but it’s too easy to manipulate.

You are wrong on one for sure. 

12 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Really?  I'm in my 3rd year.  And you're in BDL.  How do you not know that yet?

Or were you being facetious?

I'm guessing the same way you don't know what I do for a living, it's probably been mentioned but it's not exactly something I'll remember.

Swag

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

I'm guessing the same way you don't know what I do for a living, it's probably been mentioned but it's not exactly something I'll remember.

Swag

You're from Australia so I am assuming a snake catcher.

13 minutes ago, Dome said:

When have I ever buttered anyone up...even as scum lmao. Never. I am my own gameplay and you know it. I also wont get lynched as scum...wont change this game either cause I'm civ. You will figure it out eventually 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

When have I ever buttered anyone up...even as scum lmao. Never. I am my own gameplay and you know it. I also wont get lynched as scum...wont change this game either cause I'm civ. You will figure it out eventually 

This coming off as scummy to anyone else?

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

When have I ever buttered anyone up...even as scum lmao. Never.

So?

I’m not basing my read off what you’ve done in past games, I’m basing it off what you did this game.

This was a strong reaction to my accusation.

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I am my own gameplay and you know it. 

Again I ask.... so? What does this prove?

What does “I am my own gameplay” mean?  

13 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I also wont get lynched as scum...wont change this game either cause I'm civ. You will figure it out eventually 

You are incredibly defensive considering you have one vote. 

You just asked malf “why not see how people react to votes?”

So why was your reaction so strong?

Archived