The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Dome – Pickle (12), Rags (15), Mookie (18), Jams (21), Mookie (24), Jams (27)
Ragnarok – Jams (27)
Squire – Matts (25)
Bcb
Orca
– Bcb (7), Dingo (12), Squire (13), Bcb (16)
Pickle Rick – Malf (6), Squire (12), Rags (18), Dingo (22)
James – Swag (16), KSJ (23)
Mookie – KSJ (6)
Touch – Swag (7), Dome (26), Ted (27)
Khodder – Rags (15)
KSJ – Rags (8), Orca (11)
Swag – Touch (8), Bcb (9), Malf (9), Bcb (16)
Malf – Pickle (6), Touch (6), Orca (8), Matts (11), Khodder (15), Swag (19), Touch (20), Matts (23), Ted (27)
Matts – Dingo (12)
Ted – Dingo (17)
Dingo – Swag (14), Dome (17), James (27)

Vote Count:
3 Dingo – Matts, Ted, Pickle
3 Jams – Rags, Dingo, Dome
2 Bcb – Swag, Orca
2 KSJ – Mookie, Jams
2 Ted – Malf, Touch
1 Matts – Squire
1 Orca – KSJ
1 Rags – Khodder

15 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

James

I haven't liked his feel this game.  It seems like he is saying what he thinks he should as town.

9 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Mafia is going to be active early because of that rule, hence why I'm suspicious of people trying SO hard to appear town.

James. I'd rather not follow Rag's drunk line of thinking but James has been the most "I'll say what I need to say to make it appear like I'm active" also the curious defending of Mookie given Mookie isn't worth defending from what I've seen of him. 

Almost like James has a reason to keep Mookie from getting the easy inactive boot. 

I also have no problems going with an inactive given how dangerous Matts can be/how incompetemt Mookie seems to be but still James stands out the most.

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

Jams

cant vote a guy like bcb this early. And Dingo is too likeable. And nobody has seen the genius that is my Mookie read.

i have a good feeling regarding why at least one of these 3 votes was placed on james

it has to do with something james said.

vote ted!!

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Here are some of my thoughts thus far.

Dome:  strong civ read about him thus far

Curious that Dingo has some insight on Dome that will be revealed by N2?

James/Mookie/KSJ generally seem to lump together for me.  

Interesting.  Didn't touch have the exact opposite read as you. 

Why do those last 3 lump together? 

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i have a good feeling regarding why at least one of these 3 votes was placed on james

And the vaguest post of the year award goes to malf!

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I can actually get behind what Ragnarok said about James.  I don’t know, is there anything substantively different among the type of inactivity.  

Rags, we talking Vitor inactivebor Hyper inactive.

IIRC Hyper would just never play and Vitor would play barely enough.  Or one would just get in moves?  

We have gotten scum willing to just lay low, say enough to not ruffle feathers, and let loud townies kill themselves off.  So lately, removing inactives has worked out pretty well.  

Just now, Malfatron said:

vote ted!!

I like James better.

Just now, SwAg said:

What does a guy like bcb mean?

Good player. Hasn’t shown enough to risk his lynch.

same reason I would never lynch malf n1, there’s a few guys that I’d really have to feel strongly about to vote n1

1 hour ago, DingoLadd said:

Oh I'm scumhunting. But it's D1 so any reads I make are more or less irrelevant, D1 posts don't matter until later. 

Quite simply I don't like how hard you're trying to appear town. You're trying to appear helpful and active on D1, that's never a good sign. 

Yes I meant N1.

This is fair, voted swag because swag comes off as a wildcard to me but other than that there's no logic to it.

That was a typo should be N1. 

Still waiting for your reasoning behind your dome vote. 

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

IIRC Hyper would just never play and Vitor would play barely enough.  Or one would just get in moves?  

We have gotten scum willing to just lay low, say enough to not ruffle feathers, and let loud townies kill themselves off.  So lately, removing inactives has worked out pretty well.  

I like James better.

So, scum is generally bad.  Understood.

Due to the mechanic of roleblocking those who do not exceed the thresholds, I would probably avoid the people who do not meet the threshold because that’s inactive to the point of detriment.

Just now, SwAg said:

So, scum is generally bad.  Understood.

Due to the mechanic of roleblocking those who do not exceed the thresholds, I would probably avoid the people who do not meet the threshold because that’s inactive to the point of detriment.

Well, it was an effective tactic for a bit.  Then things balanced out a bit.  

Archived