The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

20 hours ago, khodder said:

Actual thoughts, Both Dome and Orca seem to both be going out of their way to push thoughts reads and appear pro town.

This is a weird thing to say about a guy you can clear. 

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

There’s no reason not to believe it. Scum would have had to know orca was Wallace in order for that claim to work. 

I’m assuming this is based on something from the show? The characters must be linked in assuming?

Overly enthusiastic help for the entire day and a half. Which is his usual Civ Tell. Disappears, shows he's still active with a response. Shows up right after night time.

Went on a full on witch hunt with Orca for an extended period of time.

1 minute ago, khodder said:

Overly enthusiastic help for the entire day and a half. Which is his usual Civ Tell. Disappears, shows he's still active with a response. Shows up right after night time.

Funny how that happens when I’m driving an hour, then got home. 

like I said, trying to get a read based on activity around nighttime is really lazy.... and this one specifically is wrong.

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

The 3 post and vote rule is in effect this game. It was posted in the rules post.

@MookieMonstah @Matts4313 need to post once and twice more, respectively.

@bcb1213 @Ragnarok need to vote.

One hour and 15 minutes until night!!

Youre not the boss of me. 

Ive been sending Morse code through the game by likes. I dont think any one picked up on them.

4 hours ago, Dome said:

That’s definitely why I say things like that before a game... But didn’t you say something similar before this game too? Is your read stronger than a matts pre-game post?

i realize the whole reason for a pitch count was because he’s been frustrated easily before by certain posters, but I’m STILL surprised he’s been able to avoid getting into it with any of them so far.

Ive read every post up until this point (though I read the night). It was tough. Ill pick up my activity for Whicker and because my chances of getting into a stupid argument just dropped by 50%.

Ted

3 hours ago, khodder said:

Aren't we all??

The reactions to pressure are what people read into.

Double hmm...

3 hours ago, Malfatron said:

yes, i posted that so that i potentially had the option to go silent if i wanted to, had i been mafia.

thats why im thinking maybe matts took that opportunity.

he doesnt have to be super active, but should be more than this.

other than matts, i think rag has a good case against khodder.

i also feel orca and james are likely mafia 

You really nailed it this game hero. I take back those nice things I said @SwAg

3 hours ago, Dome said:

Your badboi read fading on Rags? I could go for anyone you named here

Dome

Ted

Archived