The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

13 minutes ago, khodder said:

Neighbour interactions. 

You should disregard every single thing Orca says about me. He has a massive hard on for following me around in games. I literally didnt want to sign up because he and his brother are so annoying. 

@theuntouchable tell me again why mafia would’ve had to know Orca was Wallace to make the claim the khodder did.

Neighbor/neighborizor role can be different than a mason. Sometimes you have to make someone your neighbor, then you can talk to them. It takes a move on N1 first. 

Its also weird neither of them did anything in an attempt to clear the other should one of them die. Whicker demonstrates this perfectly when he cleared Ted in the Wrestlemafia mafia. 

You really think orca is keeping that role under wraps and not saying a word?

10 minutes ago, khodder said:

In the show, Wallace turns his back on the crew and starts snitching on them before coming back into the crew. 

I don't think it would be a massive issue, but one maybe to keep and eye on.

9 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That there’s a chance he’s not actually one of us or could possibly become scum. 

Which, he really shouldn’t have mentioned that unless he wanted to get ahead of it to make it seem like an unlikely scenario

One thing of note, the big difference between masons and neighbors is that it is much more common for a neighbors to not be the same alignment.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

No. That would imply I am mafia and would then have to share a [spam] with him. Gross. 

Well, we know your reasoning isn’t true. Whicker wouldn’t make you give up the spam. Some hosts don’t even allow the spam to be given out.... 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

No. That would imply I am mafia and would then have to share a [spam] with him. Gross. 

Well if Khodder was a neighbor with the orca, then it stands to reason that the orca can still communicate with khodder.  This would mean the orca would not be allowed into spam, so your explanation is flawed.  

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Well if Khodder was a neighbor with the orca, then it stands to reason that the orca can still communicate with khodder.  This would mean the orca would not be allowed into spam, so your explanation is flawed.  

No, your logic is once again ridiculous. How would I know that those two would be in chat together? I wouldnt. Do you think before you speak, ever? 

Pitch count, back on. Someone kill PR so I can enjoy a game of mafia. 

12 minutes ago, Dome said:

@theuntouchable tell me again why mafia would’ve had to know Orca was Wallace to make the claim the khodder did.

Neighbor/neighborizor role can be different than a mason. Sometimes you have to make someone your neighbor, then you can talk to them. It takes a move on N1 first. 

Its also weird neither of them did anything in an attempt to clear the other should one of them die. Whicker demonstrates this perfectly when he cleared Ted in the Wrestlemafia mafia. 

You really think orca is keeping that role under wraps and not saying a word?

From what I’ve read on the show, it’s the only character that makes sense. 

If orca is asked to keep quiet, he does (usually) listen

Archived