The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

Just now, Dome said:

You couldn't have posted during the time you were liking posts and keeping read up?

I didnt like any post while I was gone. I liked post before I left. And I was purposely avoiding commenting. I already explained this. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I didnt like any post while I was gone. I liked post before I left. And I was purposely avoiding commenting. I already explained this. 

But you said you read the OP. Cause you talked about seeing the vanilla role PM and that's why you thought there were vanilla civs.

And the OP listed the inactive rules. So you were around with time to get your posts in, and still didn't get your posts in.

Unless you're once again going to claim you "missed that" which makes me wonder how read up you really were. 

I don’t see how a five hour absence is attributable to a failure to make three posts in a 24 hour period.  You left at 3 CST, and returned at 8 CST.  You liked one of my posts at 2:37 CST.  Ostensibly, you were present beforehand.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I would lynch him, but I would also be cautious because the post leading up to this started before N1. 

sure... but it was a really general softclaim. We've seen people find a much stronger way to clear/confirm their chatty partner in a neighbor/mason before. I still expect orca to do something there, IDK if he's gonna listen to khodder to keep quiet about their role especially if he can't confirm his alignment.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don’t see how a five hour absence is attributable to a failure to make three posts in a 24 hour period.  You left at 3 CST, and returned at 8 CST.  You liked one of my posts at 2:37 CST.  Ostensibly, you were present beforehand.

Not this has any relevancy to me being civ/scum, but host didnt warn me until I was gone. Not that it mattered, I wasnt putting in a move yesterday so I wasnt concerned. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Not this has any relevancy to me being civ/scum, but host didnt warn me until I was gone.

It was in the OP that you claimed to read.

Not that it mattered, I wasnt putting in a move yesterday so I wasnt concerned. 

Why would you say this? 

Just now, SwAg said:

D1 started on monday right.  That would be almost 48 hours to make 3 posts and vote 

Just now, Dome said:

It was in the OP that you claimed to read.

Why would you say this? 

1. As a rule of thumb I no longer read the rules.

2. Because. Hit me, mafia. Who knows, I might have some super awesome day 2 power!

19 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

He's wrong but I'm happy swag is back too 

Dingo 

Currently reading like his team mates told him to shut the hell up this phase to not draw more attention 

I can get behind a Bcb lynch if he's gonna be this obvious about deflecting attention. 

But I'll wait until Thursday to commit to a lynch so everyone can chime in and not be super busy.

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Then put me on your ignore list. 

@khodder  i don't care that i can't verify anything right now. i want to hear from @The Orca

@The Orca if you're allowed to discuss the game with khodder, send him something to send to me. try to gimme something where I know it's you.

@khodder i eagerly await your reply. 

The Orca: Awesome!

The Orca: Swag is on point imo.

The Orca: Dome, you were worried about the set up last game to do the nilla count

Archived