The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

14 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Matts4313 liked this post from during the time he was away.  Only @Dome can confirm the actual time it was liked though. 

10 minutes ago, Dome said:

That was later.

Check: 6:52pm PST.

@Dome can you post a copy of the notification of him liking your posts to verify the time. I do trust you but I think it would serve as a better indication of the authenticity

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@Dome can you post a copy of the notification of him liking your posts to verify the time. I do trust you but I think it would serve as a better indication of the authenticity

Would you like pictures of my daughters soccer game as well?

Just now, squire12 said:

This has got to be a joke lol. 

1) what purpose would I have to lie about this? 

2) I don’t think you can link notifications

3) I can get you screenshots, but it’ll be later as we have company coming for a Halloween party 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:
5 minutes ago, khodder said:

The Orca: Awesome!

The Orca: Swag is on point imo.

The Orca: Dome, you were worried about the set up last game to do the nilla count

Keep it coming @The Orca

For real. We are learning so much right now. This is great. Good job Dome. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

For real. We are learning so much right now. This is great. Good job Dome. 

I learned that khodder didn’t prove orca can talk to him on his first try. I listed my concerns publicly about the nillas in that game. Anyone could know that. So that’s one failed attempt. 

@The Orcaand I have had a lot of private conversations and inside jokes. I’m sure he can prove it’s him, not by posting something that was publically discusses.

@Pickle Rick don’t you think orca could’ve done better than that? 

The Orca: I'm betting mafia has 1 normal hit tonight or no hit.

The Orca: Let me know if I start posting too much lol

The Orca: I'm still really liking BcB, Dome, Matts as scum. Also KSJ seems to be hiding

I'm a fan of the Matts/BCB reads.

1 minute ago, khodder said:

The Orca: I'm betting mafia has 1 normal hit tonight or no hit.

The Orca: Let me know if I start posting too much lol

The Orca: I'm still really liking BcB, Dome, Matts as scum. Also KSJ seems to be hiding

I'm a fan of the Matts/BCB reads.

Whelp, this is great. I was so wrong @Dome.  Orca found the 3 mafia. And the other it appears. He is so good at this game. 

Host - Can we just speed round it? There is no need after Sherlock Orca busted it open. 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Whelp, this is great. I was so wrong @Dome.  Orca found the 3 mafia. And the other it appears. He is so good at this game. 

Host - Can we just speed round it? There is no need after Sherlock Orca busted it open. 

Why so defensive and anti this though process Matts?

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Actually, I was the one who did the busting open. ?

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Because futile things are easily mocked. 

And I might have had an adult beverage in prep for Halloween. 

It's weird you've been oddly attacking Orca the whole time. Why?

Why not just let the process play out and then come after me?? Attacking Orca acheives nothing?

Just now, SwAg said:

Actually, I was the one who did the busting open. ?

There were 2-3 other faults in your post besides the timing issues. But I do enjoy your play style. You make me keep a thesaurus by my laptop, but I can manage. 

Archived