The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

OK, if this is what happened do you have any ideas on how it could’ve happened? Or you just know it did?

also, saying we were making a bigger stink than necessary.... you never explained what exactly you meant. I’m sure you chose your words carefully.

I don't kno how or if it happened.  I just know he's wrong 

I don’t think my information is bad.  I think the information is not binary.  Rather, it is subject to interpretation.  

I am open to the idea I may have misinterpreted it because I don’t know the show.  The item I’m interpreting is somewhat innocuous, but has at least one link to police, and I did not find any other reference.

Until this point, bcb’s reactions were all poor.  So, I don’t know that is dispositive, but with genuine danger looming, some things are compelling to me:

- He brought up my inconsistent past with the truth in these games from our previous forum;

- He did not immediately react in that fashion;

(even if the initial reaction was “scum or bad” info is poor)

- I provided him the easy out of implying to me he is Independent, which bcb knows I would be sympathetic to;

- This dialogue has been ongoing for most of D2 and several people have abstained from even acknowledging the conversation, let alone taking a position on it, which includes a few that I think are noteworthy.

So, that’s my struggle right now.

28 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Well I'd rather not say what I believe he is or his character. I'm can tell you 100% he's wrong on his gut nothing or whatever else he'd been fed.  We can sit here and go on and on ant on and on about it or I can hope some show people can pick up what I'm putting down here and we can move on to to finding actual scum 

So find some actual scum. Have you even pushed anyone yet?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

So find some actual scum. Have you even pushed anyone yet?

Wells I posted one but I get dur dur dur.  He's distracting from his own push from Swag(two people actually said this ) So apparantly, I need to move past this first thanks 

10 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I am open to the idea I may have misinterpreted it because I don’t know the show.  The item I’m interpreting is somewhat innocuous, but has at least one link to police, and I did not find any other reference.

More explain pls 

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Why?

It’s a meta thing from our previous forum.  Basically, principle of an Independent actually being independent.  Plus, I was also mislynched twice because I was Independent, despite having objectively pro-Town games, so I developed a vendetta on the subject.

Archived