The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

You’ll look dumb afterwards. 

D1 you made some sort of comment about how you would follow Malf anywhere like a lost puppy dog. Then you admit to killing him every chance you get. Lucy, you got some splain'n to do. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Why dont you ask Khodder to ask Orca who we should lynch? Because that never makes anyone look dumb. 

Lol ok champ. Literally everyone but you understands what was happening there lmao  

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Lol ok champ. Literally everyone but you understands what was happening there lmao  

Oh I understood. 

Whats your stance on everyone and their mother soft claiming? Do you know the show? Is there enough gang members to give legit cover roles? 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know that I think scum would be this erratic.

Except he’s unconstrained by a faction right now.

Because he’s Cult.

Assuming you are talking about me and the vote switches, this is pretty SOP. 

12 minutes ago, SwAg said:
21 minutes ago, Dome said:

How did you come about the item?

i wasn’t trying to impress you, just let you know who you’re dealing with. 

I told you that too.  I stole it.  Just on my grind.

So you didn't put in a move to steal the item?

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Oh I understood. 

Whats your stance on everyone and their mother soft claiming? Do you know the show? Is there enough gang members to give legit cover roles? 

I don’t know the show, but I’m connecting a few soft claims 

Bcbs claim and the way swag accused him and then apparently connected some dots to not suspect him anymore is something I want to hear more about. 

Don’t really like how quickly he talked himself out of such an adamant push 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Bcbs claim and the way swag accused him and then apparently connected some dots to not suspect him anymore is something I want to hear more about. 

So to recap.  Swag comes about an item that would appear to implicate bcb as a cop.  He then soft claims to reveal it and push bcb.  Bcb then soft claims and then swag backs off a bit.  

I think the origin of the item and the soft claims are a bit suspect.  Could their soft claims be cover roles? Is swag someone who would try and pull this off if he were mafia? 

20 minutes ago, Dome said:

Swag has talked about the game using big words, but the only lynch he has been behind is BCB. I think that is interesting. 

20 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So to recap.  Swag comes about an item that would appear to implicate bcb as a cop.  He then soft claims to reveal it and push bcb.  Bcb then soft claims and then swag backs off a bit.  

I think the origin of the item and the soft claims are a bit suspect.  Could their soft claims be cover roles? Is swag someone who would try and pull this off if he were mafia? 

Something I have butt heads with you before about, but people dont usually claim that crap as mafia. Mafia is reactionary. Civs are more forward. 

Archived