The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Khodder, I think you're a little too focused on the abstract concept of investigation.

I stole something, which functioned as a pseudo investigation, at best.

is pseudo investigation your role? cause weebay seems like a badass. 

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

can anyone CC a tracker?

Malf was an odd night watcher. I'm guessing we have an even night watcher too. Does a tracker role makes sense?

On the other hand, would have bcb taken the risk, as mafia, to go with that role as a fake claim?

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I think you’re projecting a bit here. We know there was already a watcher 

gangs and criminals do have lookouts, especially if they're getting roughed up by police. they're not really doing too much investigating back i don't think. 

Just now, TedLavie said:

Malf was an odd night watcher. I'm guessing we have an even night watcher too. Does a tracker role makes sense?

On the other hand, would have bcb taken the risk, as mafia, to go with that role as a fake claim?

It would be a pretty safe claim IMO. We know there was already a watcher, it wouldn’t be too far off to have a tracker 

6 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

With a heavy vote lead and an hour to run...

Just now, Dome said:

gangs and criminals do have lookouts, especially if they're getting roughed up by police. they're not really doing too much investigating back i don't think. 

He hasn’t really claimed it as a full on invest. He said he stole something from him and it was the cards. 

To me it comes off more as a theiving type move with the possibility of giving him some information. 

In a game where everyone has a move, it would make sense to have a nerfed invest. 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

bcb seems authentic, tbh.

do you think khodder is right, and the index card is a bigger part of the game?

or do you think it's specific to Freamon, who has a clear link to them?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

He hasn’t really claimed it as a full on invest. He said he stole something from him and it was the cards. 

To me it comes off more as a theiving type move with the possibility of giving him some information. 

In a game where everyone has a move, it would make sense to have a nerfed invest. 

i was talking about a tracker, not swags claim.

gangs having a lookout does make sense, especially splitting odd/even nights.

i'm not sure tracker fits.

that said, i'm not sure it matters if it fits. 

Just now, Dome said:

i was talking about a tracker, not swags claim.

gangs having a lookout does make sense, especially splitting odd/even nights.

i'm not sure tracker fits.

that said, i'm not sure it matters if it fits. 

I think you and khodder are focusing too much on the roles making perfect sense for the show/characters. 

Youre almost never going to have roles specifically fit for every character. 

Archived