The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

6 minutes ago, Dome said:

what about pickle rick?

i still don't like how long it took him to realize he'd be able to talk with orca. and when he did figure it out his "helping" was not helpful at all. 

All I can relay is that Orca seemed pretty sure Rick wouldn't Hit him N1 if mafia.

Just now, Dome said:

what about pickle rick?

i still don't like how long it took him to realize he'd be able to talk with orca. and when he did figure it out his "helping" was not helpful at all. 

I an growing more suspicious of his play thus far.

Just now, Dome said:

I still haven't heard your theory on the index cards, other than you apparently don't think it has any relationship to the index cards used to hunt down the barksdale gang.

I don't know what theory you're really looking for.  I've explained this.  I didn't know what index cards meant.  I searched and found a script that referenced Prez using index cards to track the Barksdales.  Then, I found an article about how the police incorporated them into a web to map out the Barksdale operations.  That was my theory because that was the reference I found, and all I had.  What you found is roughly the same as what I found, so if you thought that was revelatory for me, then I'm sorry that it was not.  I even mentioned that, as bcb previously remarked on the content you posted, but in less detail (you referenced names, he referenced the cop you initially named holding the card).

Now, if you want to talk about whether that is intentionally playing dumb with the identity of the cop, okay.  But the information you provided was more supplemental than new.

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

You weren't blocked by posts, aren't swag. Me,. Or squire who went no where last night 

It's logic bro 

I saw that someone (swag?) claimed squire went nowhere. I didn't see anything that could potentially clear you or swag (not considering his tracker/watcher/whatever claim)

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don't know what theory you're really looking for.  I've explained this.  I didn't know what index cards meant.  I searched and found a script that referenced Prez using index cards to track the Barksdales.  Then, I found an article about how the police incorporated them into a web to map out the Barksdale operations.  That was my theory because that was the reference I found, and all I had.  What you found is roughly the same as what I found, so if you thought that was revelatory for me, then I'm sorry that it was not.  I even mentioned that, as bcb previously remarked on the content you posted, but in less detail (you referenced names, he referenced the cop you initially named holding the card).

Now, if you want to talk about whether that is intentionally playing dumb with the identity of the cop, okay.  But the information you provided was more supplemental than new.

This is just a theory and may be a bit outlandish but is there a chance that the cards could have also came from squire?? 

5 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

I saw that someone (swag?) claimed squire went nowhere. I didn't see anything that could potentially clear you or swag (not considering his tracker/watcher/whatever claim)

Bcb claimed it. Squire confirmed it. doesn’t confirm affiliation though.

Archived