The Wire mafia - Game Over! The Barksdale Gang controls Baltimore!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

This is just a theory and may be a bit outlandish but is there a chance that the cards could have also came from squire?? 

I don't know.  I did not receive any indication of misdirection or anything like that.  Maybe information to tuck away and see if anything else fills in since I doubt we can assess that with what we have.

Just now, SwAg said:

I could get behind that too since he's Cult.

Not cult, and even if I were, I would still be alone since I was roleblocked N1. Just like how there are 3 mafia, and 2 hits. So the percentage chance of me being scum is really low. 

This isnt brain surgery. 

5 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Not cult, and even if I were, I would still be alone since I was roleblocked N1. Just like how there are 3 mafia, and 2 hits. So the percentage chance of me being scum is really low. 

This isnt brain surgery. 

Lol 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Not cult, and even if I were, I would still be alone since I was roleblocked N1. Just like how there are 3 mafia, and 2 hits. So the percentage chance of me being scum is really low

This isnt brain surgery. 

Thats some real garbage logic.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

This isnt brain surgery. 

So you’re saying there should have been 3 hits? 

kC02Z.gif

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

This isnt brain surgery. 

Actually, the percent chance of you being scum is about the same as any of the other people listed because the list is based on candidates for the two killing roles, which excludes the other two.  So, the percent difference is relatively small.

But hey, at least you found some support in the vaunted mind of Khodder.

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This isnt brain surgery. 

The odds that Mafia have two hits (one role, one chatty) is high.

The odds that Matts is not the guy with the heavy hit 100% because he intentionally role blocked himself N1 in an attempt to lolclear and he is now doubling down on that.

The odds Matts has a significant move N2 imo very high.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

This isnt brain surgery. 

1 single shot (odd night or different mechanism)

1 factional

1 lays low and get "roleblocked"

Archived