Making a Murderer S2: Still Guilty

incognito_man

15 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

@JTagg7754

@jrry32

@Sasquatch

I feel like there were a few more. Where did we leave off again? ?

We all agreed Avery is guilty as sin, but know the state was sloppy. I guess there's a new season available now to warp minds and rile egos ;)

What does everyone think?

I finished watching season 2, and I'll go out on a limb and say my gut (provided by some interesting discoveries from the Zellner team) leads me to think Bobby Dassey had something to do with Halbach's murder, possibly even his stepfather Scott Tadych.  Just too much data to ignore.  It's pretty much a moot point now, because I doubt Avery will ever get a retrial, much less a stay, but it'd be fun to see it play out and put the evidence to the test.

7 minutes ago, Cheesehawk said:

This is my opinion, I think he is guilty. But at the same time he should be granted a retrial. There is enough evidence that supports the counties and states tampered with and planted evidence. That alone should be enough for the Supreme Court to review the case.

What evidence is there that evidence was tampered with? Specifically I mean. I know there's theories, but I'm not aware of any direct evidence.