Lionized

Week 8: Seahawks @ Lions

Excited to see some Snack Harrison this week. Our divisional rivals have some tough games this week. Would be a great week to get out in front of the division. 

I am hopeful he plays.. I cant describe how excited I am for him to be part of our team. The player fit and value is seriously ill.

As Lions fans we dont want to get our excitement levels too high, but my imagine has been running wild with the whole team feedin off "Snnaaaacccckkkkssss".. feel me ? :) 

Confident that Lions will get another W today. Bears will also win, but Packs and Vikes have tough games. Excited to see what Boss Hogg brings to defence, hopefully he's had time to study the playbook.

Edited by teude

A win today would be a big boost going into these division games coming up. Can't wait to see our rushing game and rushing defense. When is the last time we could say that as Lions fans? ?

17 minutes ago, HashtagFTW said:

Ziggy inactive again annoys me. 

I hope we trade him, don't even care what its for at this point. Why are we paying him? 

Packers taking on Rams in L.A. 

Minnesota playing the Saints tonight.

Khalil Mack out for the Bears.

Lions need to take care of business and make up some ground today. 

12 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

I hope we trade him, don't even care what its for at this point. Why are we paying him? 

Why would anyone else want to pay him? lol

We could do what the Texans did I guess and trade a 2nd rounder to the Browns so they'll take on his tag. 

20 minutes ago, Lionized said:

Phantom injury just so he can get through his franchise tag 

I'd understand why Bell would potentially do that, but a guy like Ansah, with his injury history, is not helping his value in free agency by being hurt.

10 minutes ago, Nnivolcm said:

I'd understand why Bell would potentially do that, but a guy like Ansah, with his injury history, is not helping his value in free agency by being hurt.

Yeah I hear you I just don’t get it.