NBA Draft Thread: NO trades 4 to ATL (8/17/35)

NYRaider

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

I still don't know what to think of Nassir Little.

I don't think he'll ever be a star or anything but he's going to be a great wing defender and slasher in the NBA. If he ever learns to shoot, he's got high upside. Thing I like about him is he plays well within his role and doesn't think he's better than he is. He'll have a long NBA career because of it. Back end of the lottery is his ceiling tho.

Let's not act like Ja can't shoot, that is overselling it. 34% 3 point rate is just a little bit below average at the college level. Sure he is not a great shooter, but A) I really don't think he needs to be anything more than a competent 3 point shooter at the next level to be worthy of a top 3 pick and B) that being said, you look at his FT% as BK pointed out, and there's definitely reason to be optimistic he can improve the jump shot with some tweaks. 

Another big time performance from Ja in a big game. Rooting for them because I definitely want to see him in the tournament, even if it's only for 1 game.

26 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Another big time performance from Ja in a big game. Rooting for them because I definitely want to see him in the tournament, even if it's only for 1 game.

I'll say this...the kid flat out shows up in the few big games they've had this year. 

38/9/5 vs Alabama
25/8/7 vs Auburn
36/6 tonight with his season on the line

I'm excited to see what he can do in the tournament.

Archived