THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

27 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Defend my nuts from your chin sir!!!!

Freddie >>>>>

and Jay Rogers isn’t the top OC in the league.

Ya but Vic Fangio would be the one handling the defense. Kitchens the offense and Jay Rogers is his Dline coach there and coached up the best DL in the league ( not Mack I know ) I just picked someone, it could be anyone from that defensive bears staff that he could bring over with him but I highly doubt a positional coach would move without being promoted 

1 minute ago, bosko1616 said:

Ya but Vic Fangio would be the one handling the defense. Kitchens the offense and Jay Rogers is his Dline coach there and coached up the best DL in the league ( not Mack I know ) I just picked someone, it could be anyone from that defensive bears staff that he could bring over with him but I highly doubt a positional coach would move without being promoted 

There LB coach Staley would without moving. Unless he gets a promotion with the Bears. From the Lake County area and coach at JCU for a handful of years. 

He was vital in teaching Mack a crash course in their defense scheme 

2 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

Ya but Vic Fangio would be the one handling the defense.

Eff the 3-4.

Kitchens the offense and Jay Rogers is his Dline coach there and coached up the best DL in the league ( not Mack I know ) I just picked someone, it could be anyone from that defensive bears staff that he could bring over with him but I highly doubt a positional coach would move without being promoted 

Don’t make me get rowdy bosko.  I’m too drunk to be both coherent and charming.

I think you’re going to see even more guys interviewed then the ones we know about at this moment. They’re going to take their time with this one. Maybe the most guys ever interviewed for a HC job tbh. But I think this is more Paul D then Dorsey. Law of large number .... gather intel, crunching numbers and using analytics along with Dorsey and his staffs knowledge go with the absolute best candidate. 

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Eff the 3-4.

Don’t make me get rowdy bosko.  I’m too drunk to be both coherent and charming.

Lol settle yourself good sir. The 3-4 bears aren’t a true 3-4. How many times is Mack and Floyd in coverage ? Hardly ever. All it would take is getting a guy like Dee Ford lining him opposite of Garrett. Have Ogbah putting on weight like he did his rookie year. And drafting a guy like Derrick Browns or Raekwon Davis. Boom that’s 5 out 7 of your front taken care of.  We’d have to figure out if Schobert and Kirksey can operate middle if not trade one and either draft or sign another. It really wouldn’t be that bad of a transition like years past. 

Lol settle yourself good sir.

Sage advice I’m sure, but when do drunkards listen to that.

The 3-4 bears aren’t a true 3-4. How many times is Mack and Floyd in coverage ? Hardly ever. All it would take is getting a guy like Dee Ford lining him opposite of Garrett. Have Ogbah putting on weight like he did his rookie year. And drafting a guy like Derrick Browns or Raekwon Davis. Boom that’s 5 out 7 of your front taken care of.  We’d have to figure out if Schobert and Kirksey can operate middle if not trade one and either draft or sign another. It really wouldn’t be that bad of a transition like years past. 

You make solid points. Allow me to,rebutt with this.

**** the 3-4.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Sage advice I’m sure, but when do drunkards listen to that.

You make solid points. Allow me to,rebutt with this.

**** the 3-4.

Hahaha let me ask you a question. Do you believe we would be more athletic or less athletic in the front 7 in the 3-4 or 4-3 ? And is there a better coach out there then Vic Fangio at coaching it ?

1 minute ago, bosko1616 said:

Hahaha let me ask you a question. Do you believe we would be more athletic or less athletic in the front 7 in the 3-4 or 4-3 ? And is there a better coach out there then Vic Fangio at coaching it ?

I think our best players fit either way.

I want less Gregggg dip****ery, more actual coaching.

I think Myles, Kirko, Ogunjobi, and Schobert are better fits in a 4-3.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Founders CBS

Clown Shoes Turd Stout That’s Not Worth Drinking

Bourbon Barrel Aged Dragon’s Milk

Old Rasputin 

I’m not judging today. I enjoy crafts but just finished a bathroom gut and remodel so I celebrated New Years and the end of the project with the champagne of beers...Miller High Life.

I’m not even embarrassed.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’m not judging today. I enjoy crafts but just finished a bathroom gut and remodel so I celebrated New Years and the end of the project with the champagne of beers...Miller High Life.

I’m not even embarrassed.

That’s because you’re an idiot... you should be.

@NateDawg get your brother some palatable beer ffs.

We’re getting dangerously close to “you can’t tell the difference between good beer and Coors Light.”

Archived